MISSION SPACE Orange vs Green!!!!

Which Mission Space do you prefer, Orange or Green. (trying to decide wether to brave Orange) ;)

When I think about the green, it just makes me mad.

Okay, the argument is "What if I don't like spinning and intense rides?"... Well they don't have a space mountain that is just a track that goes in circles do they? Or a tower of terror that gently goes through the ride but doesn't drop.

They spend millions on these centrifuges, only to back down and leave one out of operation. It's just silly...

Umm.. I guess you know which one I like...

How does the G-force of orange compare to the outside portion of TT. It always feels like an elephant is sitting on me during the slingshot outside portion of TT. So is orange like that?

How does the G-force of orange compare to the outside portion of TT. It always feels like an elephant is sitting on me during the slingshot outside portion of TT. So is orange like that?

It's pretty strong. I would say stronger than EE for sure.

I don't find you feel "spinning" if you follow the directions and concentrate on the screen. For us, it's really a "space" experience. Love it.

The one time I went on it I was with my brother and we went for the green one, but even that seemed really intense (not to mention claustrophobic). I always skip it now

I won't go on either orange or green, but dh went on the orange, which I think is the more intense one, and he said it wasn't that big of a deal. Well, either of them would be a big deal for me :lmao:

Okay, so I've avoided this ride at all costs and chalked it up to being one ride I will never, ever do at Disney. I am a ride wimp AND I get motion sickness easily.

I always assumed "Green" was just a milder version of the original, but still makes people like me sick. Is that no true? :confused3

Okay, so I've avoided this ride at all costs and chalked it up to being one ride I will never, ever do at Disney. I am a ride wimp AND I get motion sickness easily.

I always assumed "Green" was just a milder version of the original, but still makes people like me sick. Is that no true? :confused3

Green is milder for certain. As to how it makes different people sick, I cannot answer.

Both make me feel not quite right..

I think I will have to try orange again. Last time, I was closing my eyes, as I was sure I was going to be sick, and of course, that made it worse.

I like orange, but when my wife and I went on it on our anniversary that was essentially the end of the day for her :sick:

I think Green only gets to people who are claustrophobic. It does not spin, only shakes and swings up a little (so you feel like you are pushed or pulled). It barely moves at all, so I don't think it's true motion sickness. I rode Green with someone who totally panicked when the pod tried to close. She was not having it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts