Mission Space & Kidney Stones

dcsetman

Mouseketeer
We just got back 2 weeks ago ( Myself, DH, DD and her husband and 3 kids, my DGD - yes all granddaughters :flower1: )
We were headed to Epcot on Tuesday morning and my DH woke up with a kidney stone. He was determined, pain and all, he was going to Epcot with us today, tho... so after breakfast and 2 advil and lots of water - here we go...

Mission Space was our 2nd ride and he wanted to try riding it. Well, afterwards he said his pain was gone!! We've been home 2 full weeks and no flair ups or anything. Amazing - must have spun it lose or something :rockband:

Hmmm...wonder if there's any way you could get your insurance co. to pay for that trip? :scratchin

Wonder what it is w/ Disney and Kidney Stones. My DH also got them on our 4/02 trip. Next time I'll have to tell him to take a ride on Mission Space!!!

O they are sooo painful !!!! I am so happy for him.... 2 advil and a ride ! HAH I wouldn't of been so brave! LOL

WOW! I had a kidney stone once and the pain was worth than giving birth! How did he know he had a kidney stone?

He's had several before - but it's been years. I don't think you ever forget what they feel like tho !!

This is too much! Last year my mother and I went on Body Wars and after that she had such horrible pains. When we returned home she wound up having a gall bladder operation. She blamed it on the ride, said it made her gall stones act up. I thought she was crazy, but after this story I'm not so sure.

LOL, that is a great story. Thanks for sharing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter