Mission: Meet MOANA! Partygoers please advise...

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
Ok so I think we will be attending an early November mvmcp and I am ::hoping:: Moana will be there. It is our first party ever so not really sure how it will all work.

We have an ADR at Liberty Tree at 3:55. After that we could pick up our bracelets and head to Adventureland (around 5-5:30?). Could get in line then or grab a quick ride and then get in line.

After that, we’ll do other party stuff.

So QUESTIONS:
1. How long should I allot for dinner? Is it reasonable to think we will be done by 5-5:30?

2. Are there places all over to get bands for the party? Like liberty square or Frontierland? Do they give you a map too?

3. Thoughts on meeting Moana? Should I get there earlier? I saw on the Mnsshp thread that she has started meets a little earlier but it’s hard to figure out what time.

4. Any other advice?

5. One more question- is Flynn Rider meeting with Rapunzel at Mnsshp? I didn’t see him listed!! He would be my second priority ;-)

I can respond about Moana because we considered doing it. Fortunately for the rest of us DD saw the line and decided against it!! We arrived at the park at 4 and when we walked past the Moana M&G area at 4:30 it was already snaking around a few times (maybe 45 people there?). We walked by at 5:30 and she still wasn't out and the line was much worse. Last time we walked past it was around 6:30 and she was there. Line didn't seem too much worse than 5:30 then but it was getting so crowded it was a little hard to tell.

Line was ling for Moana all evening the day we were there. We got in line about 11:40 pm and only waited about 10 minutes.

Is Moana going to be meeting during the Christmas parties?
No one knows yet.

She should be a regular greet if you ask me!

Disney: “Here’s this character that your family adores. We merchandise her. We hook you on her songs. Then you have to pay for the privilege of the chance to meet her at around $100/a person on select nights only (which for some on top of theme park admission is cray cray), then....wait for it.... you don’t get to meet her at all because your 6 year old can’t wait in a 2 hour line and your husband would divorce you if you tried (kidding). Peace out.”

No one knows yet.

She should be a regular greet if you ask me!

Disney: “Here’s this character that your family adores. We merchandise her. We hook you on her songs. Then you have to pay for the privilege of the chance to meet her at around $100/a person on select nights only (which for some on top of theme park admission is cray cray), then....wait for it.... you don’t get to meet her at all because your 6 year old can’t wait in a 2 hour line and your husband would divorce you if you tried (kidding). Peace out.”

She was at HS. I think they'll bring her back as a regular after the holidays.

"Meet Moana!" as just another draw to attend a party, smart move on Disney's end

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!