Missing 5 year old boy from Chicago suburb found deceased, parents charged...

It’s a shame things like this happen every day in America. You can look at your news feed and see the horror.

This story is so sad and that poor little guy had it bad from the beginning.

I always wonder how these people can be so stupid to think they can get away with it.

Its heartbreaking. I had a feeling they did it....the 911 call sealed the deal for me. The father had no emotion in his voice, it was like he was phoning in a lost sock. People were saying that "he's and attorney, he's trained to be calm" He's an attorney who is a crack head and his law license on probation.

Poor little baby AJ.

It was pretty clear from the start they did it. Kid didn't have a chance for a good life even if he'd lived. Burns me up how anyone could be so cruel to their own flesh and blood.

I wish people who didn’t really want children wouldn’t have them. In this day and age, with all the methods of prevention, including after, there simply is no reason. I never wanted children, and I don’t have children. It’s not rocket science.

I think it’s totally abhorrent how some people treat others, whether they are family members like in this case, or total strangers like in the Mall of America incident. I don’t understand how anyone can treat a fellow human being or any living creature with cruelty and abuse. It’s totally incomprehensible to me.

So very sad. Based on the first reports on the national TV news when they said/ indicated the police didn't think he had been abducted I was expecting this news.

Very sad. :sad:

Poor boy. I hate to think of what he went through in his short life.

Last edited:
I wish people who didn’t really want children wouldn’t have them. In this day and age, with all the methods of prevention, including after, there simply is no reason. I never wanted children, and I don’t have children. It’s not rocket science.

I think it’s totally abhorrent how some people treat others, whether they are family members like in this case, or total strangers like in the Mall of America incident. I don’t understand how anyone can treat a fellow human being or any living creature with cruelty and abuse. It’s totally incomprehensible to me.

I cannot agree more. Seriously, you hit the nail right on the head.

I couldnt agree more. If you hate children, dont have have them. There's a ton of options out there. I feel so incredibly heart broken for the sweet little boy. Poor AJ. :sad: He had a rough life from the start. He was taken away from his parents for two years. He shouldnt have been given back to those disgusting monsters. The system failed this poor boy.

I saw this on the news on Sunday and I KNEW then that one or both of them had killed him. Poor baby. I read an article yesterday that police and DCFS had been to the house NUMEROUS times in AJ's short life and conditions were deplorable. I can't understand WHY he and his brother were left there to suffer like they did.

I saw this on the news on Sunday and I KNEW then that one or both of them had killed him. Poor baby. I read an article yesterday that police and DCFS had been to the house NUMEROUS times in AJ's short life and conditions were deplorable. I can't understand WHY he and his brother were left there to suffer like they did.
Because there aren’t enough foster parents to take in all of the kids that need it.

It is very sad. There's a reason they always look first to the family when a child or woman is missing. Most of the time it seems it is a parent or husband/boyfriend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter