Miss Missy's Designs-updated to add another Jack Sparrow, post 19 :)

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Here are the few I made for our Mother Daughter trip. The princess one was only edited to add my DD and text "I am with her."

I will also post the ironed tee's. The colors just do not show on the computer as well, they are as vibrant on the shirts as the design shows in the pictures here! These are all ironed on Old Navy shirts.

MAGIC-MICKEY-TEE.jpg

MVMCP1.jpg

MVMCP-MAGICMICKEY-TEE.jpg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I love your shirts! I think I like the black one, the first t-shirt on this thread, the best! Keep up the good work!

Thanks you guys!

Marti, that first shirt design was pinkish, but I just couldn't find the right color tee, so I got the Tee first and changed the design to that color. The black just pops it out I think.

Adding the one I made for this trip. I leave in 4 hrs :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Here is one for my Cap Jack Sparrow I just love his quotes :love:

The pics have too much flash but I have no time to play now LOL!

Front:
done-tanks-front-1.jpg

Back:
done-tanks-back-1.jpg

Front:
tank-back.jpg

Back:
tank-tee-jack1.jpg

Great work! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Have a ball in WDW this week!

Thanks guys!

I am back! I saw the Jack Sparrow show 4 times, for 2 of them I was first in line... :banana: I really loved watching him and Mac do the show and the lil kids made each show different and funny. I am hoping to do a trip report, but for now, I started a thread for the 4 different Jacks I saw and am going to add pics asap!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1212441

I love the shirts, especially the POTC. We only saw the Pirate Show once, but our oldest son was picked to participate with the first four "pirates". Sounds like you had a really good time.

I have received a lot of request for the Jack Sparrow shirts. I will email the files to anyone interested. Just PM me with your email address and request.

Thanks!

It's been a long time, but here is another version of Jack Sparrow I just did for a friend:
kristins-jack-tee-.jpg

I can't get good pics of my tees, but:

kristin-jack-tee-pic-o.jpg

Also, she is taking a friend to the World for the 1st time, she wanted to have something for her friend and her to wear. She wanted something for her the WDW vet and her friend as a 1st timer.

front:

design-pure.jpg

back:

tee-puredisney-b-0.jpg

again, the pics dont show the color too well, but the pink popped nice!
kristin-pure-tee-pic-o.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter