mising child in brooklyn NY see if you can help *** UPDATE ** CHILD FOUND

Can you somehow try to get in contact with CNN and have the story aired on Nancy Grace? There are a lot of missing children stories aired on her show all the time. I hope she is found safely soon, I can't imagine the grief her parents are feeling right now :hug:

I copied this thread over to the Community Board as well. My prayers go out to the family for a speedy return of their daughter.

I live in the Bay Ridge/Dyker Heights area. I'll keep a lookout and get the word out around here, too!

I copied this thread over to the Community Board as well. My prayers go out to the family for a speedy return of their daughter.

thank you:thumbsup2 She likely needs all the media exposure she can get to get her home safely.

how can i make sure she is on there?

I called NCMEC (yesterday) and they said that they had an entry for her, but, that they were still trying to get a photo.

If you'd like to follow-up their number is 1-800-THE-LOST.

Any news? I sure hope she's safe and found soon. I can't even imagine what the family is going through.

I called NCMEC (yesterday) and they said that they had an entry for her, but, that they were still trying to get a photo.

If you'd like to follow-up their number is 1-800-THE-LOST.

I was actually on the phone trying tO update the file with a pic and i got a brief call from her mom saying she has been found and is at the hospital. She thinks she is ok. I wil follow up more later. thank everyone for all the tips.

If the police was s helpful as youn guys she might have been found days ago.

The gentleman i was just on the phone with Mr cruz from 1800 the lost was very nice and helpful. I hope no one ever needs them but i wished i would have called right away. he did say that they had emailed the dad but with everything going on dad was not online at all. I wish the police would have told the family and friends we would have followed up right away. anyway thank god she has been found

Praise God. Let us know how she is and what in the world happened to her?! I hope she recovers quickly and with little emotional hardship. This has to have been a terrible ordeal for her as well as the family.

Oh thank goodness!!
Please keep us posted.

she has been found ... She thinks she is ok.

... 1800 the lost was very nice and helpful. I hope no one ever needs them but i wished i would have called right away. ... I wish the police would have told the family and friends we would have followed up right away.

I'm sorry that you've felt the police were not reacting in the way you wished.

However, I feel the need to point out that the reason NCMEC already had a listing for her was that the police reported her to them. The fact that they had a listing and were trying to get information shows that they were trying to help.

I'm really glad that she has been found!

I'm sorry that you've felt the police were not reacting in the way you wished.

However, I feel the need to point out that the reason NCMEC already had a listing for her was that the police reported her to them. The fact that they had a listing and were trying to get information shows that they were trying to help.

I'm really glad that she has been found!
you are right I guess when someone you love is missing you never feel anyone is doing enough but the police did find her so we do appreciate their efforts.

B rittany will stay overnight at the hospital for tests

I was actually on the phone trying tO update the file with a pic and i got a brief call from her mom saying she has been found and is at the hospital. She thinks she is ok. I wil follow up more later. thank everyone for all the tips.

The gentleman i was just on the phone with Mr cruz from 1800 the lost was very nice and helpful. I hope no one ever needs them but i wished i would have called right away. he did say that they had emailed the dad but with everything going on dad was not online at all. I wish the police would have told the family and friends we would have followed up right away. anyway thank god she has been found

Thank God she was found. It sounds like more prayers for her would be appropriate:worried:
I think you're right when something like this happens and you feel helpless no one can really be fast enough. :hug:

This is what was in the paper but there was no update as to finding her.
What a nightmare for her family. So glad she was found.

Police were searching last night for a 14-year-old Brooklyn girl who was reported missing after she did not come home from school on Tuesday. The girl, Hanna Nahari, was last heard from at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday when she called home after school, the police said. Her father was unable to give her a ride home because the family car was not working, and she said she would walk. The school is about seven blocks from the family's home in Borough Park, said Ms. Nahari's brother, Zak Nahari, last night. ''I couldn't sleep last night,'' he added. ''My mother, she is going crazy.''
Robert F. Worth (NYT)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter