Miracles Happen! CRT booked

keepswimming76

Mouseketeer
I finally secured a reservation I've been trying to get since my 180 day window opened.
Thanks to the Touring Plans reservation finder.

I've wanted CRT for lunch or dinner on my birthday 12/3 for six people.
Yesterday I received two different texts about openings, ran to my computer and they were gone already.

Just now I received another text and luckily was sitting at my computer, clicked on the saved bookmark of the reservation page and secured an early dinner at CRT! I'm doing a major happy dance! :woohoo:

Just wanted to share so other people know that next-to-impossible reservations are still possible.

Great job! I'm still trying to get CRT and BOG for my one day in Disney for a few weeks. Good to know that the finder is working! Enjoy your dinner!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday! I've also had great luck with the Touring Plans reservation planner.

It worked for me too! I wanted an early CRT dinner because we are doing the fireworks dessert party. I got the text and ran to a computer at work and snagged it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter