Mint Mobile

poohbear2

<font color=CC66CC>Disney Think Formula is:<br>HE=
Does anyone have Mint Mobile or has switched recently? I am currently using Tracfone and I haven't had any problems but Mint Mobile seems a little less expensive for our needs but I am not sure as I do not know much about them.

If Tmobile works in your area it;s great- unfortunately I need a verizon branded 3rd tier service so I went with UsMobile after trying Mint

We have mint mobile for our son, after the first 3 months ...it's only cheaper ( $15) if you pay for the year at one time other wise its 25 a month. We pay tracfone 25 a month before we moved to mint.
There has been no difference in the phone service or internet. Tracfone was nice because everyone sells the giftcards so it's easy to pay the bill.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
(Our ds24 has this phone at college )

They have a free trial so you can see if you like it at best buy its 1.00 for the sim card

A coworker of mine has it for him, his wife, 2 kids and mother and he has had it for awhile and loves it.

Just checking in to see if anyone else has Mint Mobile and how the service has been? Getting tired of paying AT&T so much money each month. We have four cell phones with unlimited data. AT&T's coverage is also not best in the area. We just have had AT&T for so long, we have never looked at changing carriers. Mint Mobile has caught my eye in something that may be a lower cost and maybe better coverage on the T-Mobile Network. I also like Deadpool, LOL! Was hoping to get some other's experiences with Mint Mobile.

I have also been considering Xfinity Mobile.

I actually just switched to Mint Mobile right after Christmas. I switched when I got a new phone, a OnePlus Nord 220 5g for $239-I'm happy with the phone! I like Mint so far, I get 5g coverage all over the area I live and work (Tampa Bay). I got the $15 plan, 4 gig, but I am using that up so I will re-up with the 10 gig. It's still cheaper than Cricket I had previously and much better coverage.

One drawback-they don't support Apple watches. I want to connect one for my dad. So be aware of that if that is something you want to use.

My husband and I just switched to Mint Mobile. It's on T mobile's network, so if that works for you, you should be fine. We haven't had any issues with it and it's super inexpensive and also allows you to prepay for up to a year I think.

They run some crazy good deals as well. My husband needed a new phone and they were running buy one year and a phone, get a year of service free. I bought a buy 3 months, get 3 months free plan for $45 (so that was my total cost for 6 months), and then was able to get $15 back from Rakutan as well. I also then went ahead and just paid for another full year on top of that, so I have no phone bill until June 2023. We got the lowest tier of plans - unlimited talk and text, unlimited data but 4gb at 4g+ speeds - which more than suits our needs.

One drawback-they don't support Apple watches. I want to connect one for my dad. So be aware of that if that is something you want to use.

That is just if you have cellular service set up on an Apple watch correct? My wife has an Apple watch, but I don't think it has cellular. I think she just uses it via blue tooth with her phone.

That is just if you have cellular service set up on an Apple watch correct? My wife has an Apple watch, but I don't think it has cellular. I think she just uses it via blue tooth with her phone.
Right! In our case, we wanted my Dad to wear the watch (mainly for fall detection) but for it to call my Mom's Iphone if he fell while she was out running errands (or whatever). So the watch would have to have its own plan, which I did not know when I bought it :( and neither Mom's plan (consumer cellular) nor my Mint plan can support it. I'm actually at a loss as to what to do now with it!

Always see those budget cell phone deals advertised on TV. Do you find the sound quality as good and/or do you often get line drops using them? Some cell phone services seem better then others and it isn't a bargain if you can only hear part of what the other person is saying or you frequently get cut off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter