Minnie Van Imfo ?

gayles

DIS Veteran
I'm staying at Beach Club . I want to go to AK . Do I book at Desk for what day I want ? is it $20.00 for total ride or per person ? Do you also Tip ?

We used the Minnie van while staying at the beach club 2 weeks ago. There was a Minnie van cm in the lobby who helped us with the app and took us through how to use it.
We were told you could not book in advance. You booked via the app only at the time you required the Minnie cab. You then receive a message giving your car number and how many minutes away your car is. We waited at most 5 minutes.
No tips. $20 for the van independent of number of psssengers.

We used the Minnie van while staying at the beach club 2 weeks ago. There was a Minnie van cm in the lobby who helped us with the app and took us through how to use it.
We were told you could not book in advance. You booked via the app only at the time you required the Minnie cab. You then receive a message giving your car number and how many minutes away your car is. We waited at most 5 minutes.
No tips. $20 for the van independent of number of psssengers.
Can we take the Minnie van from a park back to the resort? We are staying at the Beach Club in a little over a week, and we were thinking of using it from AK back to BC so we can get to our Beaches & Cream dinner ADR.

Is it available at only Deluxe resorts right now? Wold love to use after seeing Yeeha Bob at POR next month.

Ah ok. That's a shame. I believe uk visitors are unable to use the lyft app so guess we won't be trying out the Minnie vans!
There is no reason why you can't use Lyft, unless you don't have a credit card that works in the US. Lyft doesn't operate outside the US, but they would certainly love to have your business while you're here!

There is no reason why you can't use Lyft, unless you don't have a credit card that works in the US. Lyft doesn't operate outside the US, but they would certainly love to have your business while you're here!
I'm not 100% sure but I've been told you cannot register without a US address and payment. I could be wrong though.

I'm not 100% sure but I've been told you cannot register without a US address and payment. I could be wrong though.
Check when you arrive. I think they've got something in place so that it works when you are here. But like you, I'm not 100% sure. Hard to believe though, Disney would offer this and exclude all their foreign guests.

Great news! So download the lyft app and then it's all pretty self explanatory?

Pretty much. A CM in the beach club lobby sorted the app out for us and guided us through it. It's very straightforward to use though. Minnie Vans appears as one of the options to use along with lyft and one other ( can't remember that one sorry).

You select your starting point and your destination and once you submit it you receive a reply with your van number and how many minutes away it is. The longest we waited was 5 minutes.

Pretty much. A CM in the beach club lobby sorted the app out for us and guided us through it. It's very straightforward to use though. Minnie Vans appears as one of the options to use along with lyft and one other ( can't remember that one sorry).

You select your starting point and your destination and once you submit it you receive a reply with your van number and how many minutes away it is. The longest we waited was 5 minutes.
Excellent. I've got the app now and have been having a look. Sure we'll be able to work it out when we are there. We usually do a half day shopping on i drive via taxi which is about $30 but using lyft looks like it'll be less than half the price.

We check in at BWI today. (well, technically tomorrow since it will be wee hours of the morning when we arrive)
As soon as Disney processed our arrival and the next time I opened the app I got this alert

DFDC1332-DE14-480E-84E1-A6F9AC50B385.png

It was initially only available from the Yacht and Beach Clubs and the Boardwalk, now also Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge. No others yet.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/08/minni...-disneys-animal-kingdom-lodge-starting-today/

My "from anywhere" was in response to a question regarding where you can use Minnie van for transportation. My full reply was "to and from anywhere on Disney property". Which is correct.

It was not inplying that Minnie van is available to guests "from anywhere"

My "from anywhere" was in response to a question regarding where you can use Minnie van for transportation. My full reply was "to and from anywhere on Disney property". Which is correct.

It was not inplying that Minnie van is available to guests "from anywhere"
It is not available from anywhere on Disney property, currently only from those named resorts. It is available to anywhere on Disney property however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter