Minnie van - car seats?

yankeesfan123

Mouseketeer
I understand every Minnie van is equipped with 2 car seats, and they seem to be stored in the trunk.

On my next trip, I’ll be traveling with 2 car-seat aged kiddos.

My question is: if I’m leaving a park and call for a Minnie van, will the driver show up and then have to install the 2 car seats while my family and I stand outside in the blazing heat for 10 minutes so he can do his thing? I have these exact car sets and know how long they take to install properly and securely.

Thanks!

We've used Minnie Vans many times and need car seats.

Interesting note, they have to remove the installed car seats after every ride. So, it doesn't matter if the prior trip had them installed - when they dropped those passengers off, they removed the car seats before heading to pick you up.

I am relatively picky about car seat installation (my parents and my in-laws hate it when I "inspect" their installations!).... only once have I have one that I thought was too loose/not tight enough in the way it was installed. The driver quickly made some adjustments when I asked it to be tighter. I have a relatively high degree of comfort with the service when it come to the car seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter