Minnie Van Airport Service

The app confirmation is new. But, I would keep the confirmation number on your phone with the number for the Minnie Van, just in case. Before the pick-up at MCO, I received a telephone call to confirm all the information and again before departure from the resort. It is a great way to arrive at the resort in a timely manner with the Disney touch of whimsy and magic. For all of my trips, I have used the return service to MCO -- it is great to arrive on the same level as security and eliminate the stress of the bus ride. Enjoy your vacation. Remember, time is money at Disney and you might be able to catch the fireworks with Minnie Van service or take a swim in the resort pool before sleep.

Follow up - it’s now on my MDE app, and I also received an e-mail confirmation. So ... yay!

I am considering booking this service for spring 2020 as our usual private transfer has raised prices to $289 round trip (gratuity, mileage, tax included), so very close to the $300 Minnie Van charge. We have used Minnie Vans on-property before and love them.
QUESTION:
The WDW website states the round trip cost is $300, and specifies gratuity NOT included. Did any of you who have used this service tip (we do, but haven’t used it for the airport transfer before) and if so, do you kind my asking how much? @GADisneyDad14 ?
TIA!!!!:thanks:

Last edited:
I used it on this last trip because our flight was getting in late after a l-o-o-o-n-g day and I decided to splurge. I did tip - $20.00 one way. It was a good decision for us!

I am considering booking this service for spring 2020 as our usual private transfer has raised prices to $288 round trip (gratuity, mileage, tax included), so very close to the $300 Minnie Van charge. We have used Minnie Vans on-property before and love them.
QUESTION:
The WDW website states the round trip cost is $300, and specifies gratuity NOT included. Did any of you who have used this service tip, and if so, do you kind my asking how much? @GADisneyDad14 ?
TIA!!!!:thanks:

I do tip, yes.

But if you’ll forgive me avoiding the second part of your question, since tipping is a personal choice I’d rather not say specifics.

I will say that I generally have found Minnie Van drivers (especially the airport drivers) to be among the most engaging and knowledgeable CMs we tend to encounter on any given trip. Just lovely / fascinating people, all with their unique stories and perspectives (you learn a lot about people in a 30 minute car ride). I generally tip what I would consider well by my own personal definition, and have found the service and many CMs we have encountered worth that same level of appreciation. I am thankful for anyone who will assist with bags, engage with my children with movies and such in the car, and drive my family safely to/from WDW and don’t mind saying “thanks” in whatever way we can.

That’s perhaps the worst non-answer answer I’ve ever given around here, but I hope you’ll understand!!!

Last edited:

I do tip, yes.

But if you’ll forgive me avoiding the second part of your question, since tipping is a personal choice I’d rather not say specifics.

I will say that I generally have found Minnie Van drivers (especially the airport drivers) to be among the most engaging and knowledgeable CMs we tend to encounter on any given trip. Just lovely / fascinating people, all with their unique stories and perspectives (you learn a lot about people in a 30 minute car ride). I generally think I “tip well” by my own personal definition, and have found the service and many CMs we have encountered worth that same level of appreciation. I am thankful for anyone who will assist with bags, engage with my children with movies and such in the car, and drive my family safely to/from WDW and don’t mind saying “thanks” in whatever way we can.

That’s perhaps the worst non-answer answer I’ve ever given around here, but I hope you’ll understand!!!

@GADisneyDad14, THANK YOU for your quick and thorough reply! I hope I was not offensive in asking how people tip for this service! 🙈 We do tip using Minnie Vans on-property, but I am unsure as to the etiquette surrounding gratuity for the airport transfer (as the service we’ve used in the past includes gratuity in the fare). I would want to tip fairly but have no point of reference for the particular service (20%? More?). I do agree that tipping is highly personal, and again, I apologize if the question was offensive.
I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the service and had a good experience with the CM! We’ve similarly enjoyed our shorter Minnie Van CM chats.
As always, thank you for sharing your experience and expertise! :thanks:

I used it on this last trip because our flight was getting in late after a l-o-o-o-n-g day and I decided to splurge. I did tip - $20.00 one way. It was a good decision for us!
Thank you for your reply! So glad to hear it was worthwhile for your family! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!