• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie Marathon 2007 -- WISH Roster (see post 1 for WISH Meets Info!)

Thanks to those of you who greeted my sister, niece and I so warmly when we hesitantly ventured over to EOS on Sat afternoon. It was nice to put names and faces together, even for just the few minutes we were able to be there.

Fun note for us in the 15k - did any of you notice the young man yelling out your times at the mile 8 marker in front of the Rose and Crown? That was my son!!! He is in the College Program and even though he worked until MK closing on Sat, his usual schedule, he volunteered to work at the 15k because he wanted to see us racing :cheer2: He ended up with only 3 hours of sleep.

He found us at the start - he said that he first looked for the Minnie baseball hats and then for our red skirts with the Minnie polka dots :goodvibes

Do I have a great kid or what? :love:

I took a few pictures of the Wishers group before the start. Since I can't post attachements, is there anyone in the group (Cam or Robert?) that would like me to send them these as part of an email, so they can post them?

Since I can't post attachements, is there anyone in the group (Cam or Robert?) that would like me to send them these as part of an email, so they can post them?

You can send them to me if you'd like. wtpclc@sbcgobal.net

So, would that be your ds on teh left? Very cool!

e998e11b.jpg

I have a few pics of some of you crossing the finish - sometime this week I will get them uploaded and post.

In the meantime, I love these two that DH took:

0005p771

0005qgz8

Awesome pic Erica! I may have to get you to e-mail that to me. I'll wait 'til you get your others up too, though. Seems to me tha tyou took another pic that I wanted. Wish I had remebered what adn when it was. :headache:

Love the photos!! Kimberly, the 5k was my first race too! I had alot of fun and really surprised myself with how well I did at both the 5k and the 15k. I wore my 5k medal to Epcot on saturday and did not see one other person wearing theirs. But on sunday I had my 15k medal on and I saw a ton of people sporting them ;)

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter