Minneapolis bridge collapse

vanyel

Mouseketeer<br><font color=db28a5>I like to escape
I just had to share my great relief as I just heard back from a good friend who lives there that no one in her family was affected by the bridge collapse. What a frightening horrible thing to have happened and I'm hoping none of the dis community were involved.

Got an email from my friend in the area.. they are all fine..
Prayers and pixie dust to all those affected by this terrible accident.

Good to hear everyones loved ones are alright, this was a very frightening thing just to see on the news, i can't imagine having to live through it. :(

DS and his venture patrol traveled on that bridge during their Boundary Waters excursion in July. Our family has been on that bridge several times over the years. Neice and her husband and son are fine, too.

So, so sad!

I didn't realize until people started talking how many people I know that have been on that bridge recently (including you guys and your families). Glad no one here lost anyone.

It also makes you think about other bridges that you travel on that may not be too safe. What a tragedy for those families.

What a horrible thing to happen... I have been praying for all those involved and am just amazed at how many survived! Pray for the ones in the hospital too! So many victims...

On the news here in KC area last night they were talking about Missouri bridges that need to be tested. One that is similar in design is the one that we traveled over 5-6 times a day when I was on my girls trip to the Lake of the Ozarks! Luckily it was never bumper to bumper or even close to full or at a standstill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter