Minisodes - are they available on iTunes?

drwitz

Living the dream in Florida!
Hello there,

Given the hiatus (I guess now finished) with the Best and Worst episodes, I had a question about the minisodes. Is the audio for these programs available? They were not on the iTunes feed for the Disney World show and I wondered if the plan was to add them (or, given that the Best and Worst show is back, the feeling is that there is no need).

I finally found (and watched) the "9 episodes I wouldn't work at as a cast member" minisode and it was great (on YouTube).

Thanks!

Hello there,

Given the hiatus (I guess now finished) with the Best and Worst episodes, I had a question about the minisodes. Is the audio for these programs available? They were not on the iTunes feed for the Disney World show and I wondered if the plan was to add them (or, given that the Best and Worst show is back, the feeling is that there is no need).

I finally found (and watched) the "9 episodes I wouldn't work at as a cast member" minisode and it was great (on YouTube).

Thanks!
Tapping @Teleclashter for you - Craig - can you help this person out? Thanx!

Hello there,

Thanks!
Minisodes are exclusive to video. Sorry!

I want to know why all three don't participate! The last Best and Worst was silly because you clearly see someone sitting at the MacBook Pro and its weird they don't introduce them or have them comment.
I was totally distracted, looking at the reflection going "who is that mystery producer?!? Did they spill food down their shirt!?! Why aren't they talking?"
Finally I concluded it was Craig so nothing excited, but then I was even more confused why he was silent.
Three people in a conversation is always better then two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter