Miniature Partners Statue?

Mollygirl21

Mouseketeer
Probably my favorite thing at the MK is the Partners Statue in front of the castle (Walt and Mickey) - has anyone ever seen a replica to buy?

lynxstch

I Love Figment
Check ebay--there is an ornament like this one--https://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Parks-Walt-Disney-and-Mickey-Mouse-Partners-Statue-Figurine-Ornament-New/401937350916?hash=item5d95554104:g:e5YAAOSwvGtdto4N
and if you scroll down the page (put walt and mickey partner statue in the search box)-you can find bigger (but more expensive ) versions

wenrob

DIS Veteran
I have the ornament but...it’s a piece of junk. Took three deliveries to get one that wasn’t broken. I display it rather than hang it on the tree. If it gets knocked over I’m positive it will break. I do not recommend getting the ornament.

• Moliphino

DIS Veteran
    I have the ornament but...it’s a piece of junk. Took three deliveries to get one that wasn’t broken. I display it rather than hang it on the tree. If it gets knocked over I’m positive it will break. I do not recommend getting the ornament.
    Mine has made it through two Christmases so far with no issues. I don't see it on ShopDisney anymore, though.

wenrob

DIS Veteran
    Mine has made it through two Christmases so far with no issues. I don't see it on ShopDisney anymore, though.
    I’m not sure what it is with some of them. I had the same issue with a Peter Pan ornament a few years back. Had to be replaced twice. My DD makes me hang it, lol. Yet I keep buying them.

MrJT

Collector of Mickey Merch
    I have the ornament too, but I have never hung it on the tree, it sits on my shelf with the rest of my Mickey collection.

• PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
    I have this one:
    Mini Partners Statue.jpg

It was originally a Christmas ornament (though it doesn't seem fragile at all - kind of a rubbery resin??) and I took the hook out and use it as a ring holder when I do dishes.

I didn't want it out only at Christmastime.

I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing I bought it in one of the shops at the parks??

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates