Mini Kitchen Sink Sundae & Other Important Ice Cream?s

DisneyTravelers2008

Sally & Clay (Disney Travelers 2008)
Do they still have the mini version of the kitchen sink sundae at Beaches and Cream Soda Shop for about $23?

Where is your favorite spot outside of the parks to get ice cream?

Sundaes
Old Fashioned Sundae - Two Scoops
Drenched with your choice of one of the following toppings - Marshmallow, Strawberry, Pineapple, Peanut Butter, Hot Fudge, Caramel, or Chocolate Syrup topped with Whipped Cream, Toasted Almonds, and a Cherry. Three Scoops and Extra Toppings available at an additional cost
$6.00

Milky Way Sundae
Three Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream, Hot Fudge, Caramel, and Whipped Cream topped with Dark and White Chocolate Shavings and a Cherry
$9.00

Fudge Mud Slide
A gooey, chewy Brownie covered with Hot Fudge, Three Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream, Oreo Cookies, and Whipped Cream topped with Chocolate Syrup and a Cherry
$9.00

No Way Jose
A Peanut Butter and Hot Fudge delight featuring Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Morsels, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry
$9.00

Classic Banana Split
A ripe Banana, Three Scoops of Ice Cream (Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry), Pineapple, Strawberry, and Marshmallow Topping finished off with Hot Fudge, Caramel, Toasted Almonds, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry
$9.00

Kitchen Sink (serves four)
Scoops of Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Coffee, and Mint Chocolate Chip smothered in every topping we have. Also available Chocolate Lovers and Neapolitan
$29.00

Grilled Banana Bread and Peanut Butter
with Caramelized Bananas, Whipped Cream, and a Scoop of Ice Cream
$7.00

Beaches Chocolate Cake
House-made Seven-Layer Chocolate Cake served à la mode
$7.00

Strawberry Shortcake
Vanilla Shortcake, Strawberry Compote, Vanilla Ice Cream, and fresh Whipped Cream
$7.00

Brownie À La Mode
A gooey, chewy Brownie, Hot Fudge, and Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Whipped Cream, Chocolate Sprinkles, and a Cherry
$7.00

They have the mini at the ice cream parlor on Main Street @ MK
The one in MK comes in a plastic Mickey pants. Didn't know if that was different than the one at B&C or not (somehow I always imagined in being ceramic but mixing flavors of ice cream is blecchhh to me, so I've never looked closely!) but thought I'd mention it. Saw a girl trying to wash hers out in the bathroom between there and Tomorrowland Terrace :/

I think the Mickey pants container is the same at both B&C and the Plaza Ice Cream shop, but B&C has more choices of ice cream & toppings than the Plaza version, and I believe it's a bit more expensive. DW & I shared the Mickey Pants sundae on Main St. and it was a very generous portion. I believe at B&C they will also give you a clean Mickey pants to take away, or at least wash it out for you. :earsboy:

If Ample Hills Creamery at the Boardwalk is anything like the original in Brooklyn, you should run to grab a scoop or two. Their ice cream is divine!

If Ample Hills Creamery at the Boardwalk is anything like the original in Brooklyn, you should run to grab a scoop or two. Their ice cream is divine!

I will second this. I've been several times, the staff is great, and their ice cream is phenomenal. Much better than the Edy's brand you get in the parks and resorts. Their Ice Cream Flight is THE BEST, and gives you the chance to try up to SIX different flavors at once.

In Disney Springs, Ghiradelli and Vivoli il Gelato are both fabulous, as well.

Ghirardellis! (Disney Springs)

Raspberry sorbet with chocolate sauce MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

14045621_1087013994667029_412856166273011535_n.jpg

14039992_1087014008000361_6443930342345210441_n.jpg

14088419_1087013974667031_6434454124975836321_n.jpg

I think the Mickey pants container is the same at both B&C and the Plaza Ice Cream shop, but B&C has more choices of ice cream & toppings than the Plaza version, and I believe it's a bit more expensive. DW & I shared the Mickey Pants sundae on Main St. and it was a very generous portion. I believe at B&C they will also give you a clean Mickey pants to take away, or at least wash it out for you. :earsboy:

This is exactly right. A friend of mine got The Mickey Pants sundae at The Plaza the same day we got one at the walk-up window at B&C - we compared pictures of the two and she couldn't believe all the extras we got with ours that didn't come with hers! She also said she spent time in the bathroom trying scrub out her own sink, while B&C cleaned ours for us.

The traditional Kitchen Sink is only available inside B&C via ADR and you can't keep the actual sink (although it's been my opinion for a long time that if you can finish that sucker, you should be able to keep the big sink lol!).

Ghiradelli is my favorite ice cream stop (although B&C is amazing!). I tried the Treasure Island sundae and it was one of the best things I had the entire week! I tried so hard to finish it, but alas, could not. My husband did the honors :). At B&C, I got the No Way Jose and it was everything I could've hoped it could be - I'd been looking forward to it for weeks. However, I was so full from the lunch we'd just eaten there, I couldn't even eat half of it. I will be ordering it again in three weeks though!

At B&C, I got the No Way Jose and it was everything I could've hoped it could be

I understand the allure of the KS, but I often wonder if most folks wouldn't be happier with their own No Way Jose, or even one to share. :love:

Ha my boyfriend and I went together just for ice cream. I'm not a huge ice cream fan but he is. He made it through is on his own. But only just...

I had a milkshake with peanut butter than they let me add different things to. upload_2017-1-13_13-57-40.png

I understand the allure of the KS, but I often wonder if most folks wouldn't be happier with their own No Way Jose, or even one to share. :love:

It's definitely big enough to share! My husband got his own dessert (The Fudge Mudslide) which was phenomenal as well, but we easily could have shared one of the sundaes. That being said - you only live once, so we each wanted to get exactly what we wanted :). We eat there again in three weeks and I've already been thinking if I want to get the No Way Jose again or branch out and get something new. But it's such a rare treat, you want to stick with what you love.

I forgot to come back and post a picture of the No Way Jose, so here you go: View attachment 214803

Its moments like this when I wish I was a teenage boy! Yummmm..but just the thought of finishing blahhhhh. I reserved B & C for lunch on arrival day. Now Im thinking I should make a late night reservation for ice cream only. Does anyone ever eat lunch and have those huge sundaes for dessert?

We had lunch there and DW & I shared the NWJ and it was still plenty of ice cream. :)

Good idea to share...well at least on paper its a good idea! Im a little greedy when it comes to peanutbutter and chocolate :) I guess my DH can have the ice cream and Ill have the toppings :)

Good idea to share...well at least on paper its a good idea! Im a little greedy when it comes to peanutbutter and chocolate :) I guess my DH can have the ice cream and Ill have the toppings :)

We each had our own and didn't come close to finishing either - but we were on the Dining Plan and dessert was included. This upcoming reservation, my husband and boys are only flying in for the weekend, so I haven't planned it with him, but since we're paying OOP, we'll probably get one to share after lunch.

Beaches & Cream is great, we try to go once a trip. DH & I went for lunch last trip and shared the Grilled cheese then a Milky Way sundae. Our kids love it as well, not just for the ice cream but the food too.
Ghirardelli's in Disney Springs is great for a nice waffle cone, and you have a lot more selection of ice cream. Ample hills wasn't open yet when we were down last, however is on my list to try this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!