Mini Disc players

Mpet

Mouseketeer
Hi

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good (reasonably priced) mini disc player/recorder.

I have surfed the web and am totally confused as to what is 'good' and what isn't:confused:

DD wants one for her birthday - she might have to settle for a CD player if I can't get my head around the techy stuff of a mini disc!!

Maxine

I bought my DD1 a Sony MZ-N1 MD player for Christmas gone. She loves it....I think I paid around £300, but I think they may have come down in price.

HI

I bought a Sony Mini Dics for my Daughter's birthday recently.

It was one that you can download music from the net.

I searched the net for prices because the one that she wanted was £200.00 in the high street shops, we bought it for £129.99 on the net.

:Pinkbounc

Have you considered the Apple iPod? Your entire CD collection stored on something smaller than a CD case. Details here.

Regards

Rob

The Apple iPod is on DS's wish list. I'm wondering how long it will be before the price starts to reduce.

I don't know if I'm just getting old, but I'd be so worried carrying about an expensive piece of kit like that just to listen to my music!!

Maxine

It will be a little while before the price starts to fall. The current versions of the iPod were only released a few months ago, so there are unlikely to be any sale prices on these. Also, Apple doen't like too much discounting on its prices.

There seem to be a steady stream of iPods on Ebay if the new prices are a bit steep.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter