Min. point add on

hampshire mickey

Mouseketeer
Our home resort is the BCV (March). If we do an add-on what is the min. Our guide says 100 points and the site for the DVC says 25 cash and 50 financed. What is correct???

your guide is wrong, the site is right.

you can always go resale and buy 25 if you like - even with it being your initial purchase.

maybe for BCV/March all they have available right now is 100 point add-on - but, regardless, the DVC site has the correct information. just call and ask your guide why he/she is telling you 100 when the site says 25/50.

Our home resort is BCV. If we do an add-on what is the min. Our guide says 100 points...
Maybe your guide assumed that you wanted to use Magical Beginnings; 100 points is the minimum purchase for MB.

And also remember, you do not have to add on in 25 point increments. You can add 26 or 52...any number. It is just that 25 is the minimum.

you can always go resale and buy 25 if you like - even with it being your initial purchase.

In this option, wouldn't you have first find a 25 point contract out there in the resale market?? Smallest I've ever seen is 50-60 points... (I'm not saying its impossible, just hard to do..)

I do know though that to finance you need to buy minimum 50 points..

To use MB, the minimum is 50 pts at VB, or 100 anywhere else...

In this option, wouldn't you have first find a 25 point contract out there in the resale market?? Smallest I've ever seen is 50-60 points... (I'm not saying its impossible, just hard to do..)
I've seen 25 point contracts on the Time Share Store's resales in the past. The other issue with doing this though, is that closing costs will add $10 to $15/point in additional charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts