milkabum's Rose Graphics

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
Check out my rose graphics which are hand made by me. Available in almost every colour, you can dedicate them to a loved one to put into your signature. Enjoy! :sunny:

i dont think alot of guys like me would want to put a rose in a siggy, but what the heck! lol

nice job!!

I'll give it a shot, but I can't guarantee it'll come out well. I'll message you when it's done. By the way, any font requests?

Aww I'm so sorry :( Ironically I just put a link to a canine cancer site before your post.
I won't make it black because it will look funny, about how about spots or stripes of black and the colour of the type on cancer ribbon.

can you make them have two different colors on one rose, If so I would like dark blue and green. It is for my grandpa he died of cancer about a month ago.

Okay, what pattern shall the 2 colours be in? Stripes? Polka dots? Or blobs, like the camo. rose?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter