milkabum's Halloween Signature designs & signature checks!

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
Need some help redesigning that special Halloween signature?
Want a signature check to see it's not over the limit?

Just ask! I can fit any images you like such as MicMins glitters, text, and clipart into your custom made signature. if you want a whole new design, just tell me what you would like to see. At the moment, I am only making Halloween themed signatures to get everyone into the spirit (no pun intended). As or signature checks, just leave a message and I'll get back to you. :teeth:

hola mikabum may i have a hollaween sig that has tiger or piglet what ever is easy :) need anymore info just say so

If possible can I have my "Cute and Fluffy" and the Stitch keychain as 1 image? ( make it look like it's two, but it's actually one) Thanks.

Stitch I have told you more than once that I cannot do that with an animation.

WDW: Nope, it's about 13,000 bytes over the limit.
Mcat: I believe yours is fine.

cuteswimgirl said:
hola mikabum may i have a hollaween sig that has tiger or piglet what ever is easy :) need anymore info just say so
Do you want to keep your glitter image? It matches with black and orange. is there anything you'd like it to say?

I can't make glitters.. you'll have to ask MicMin for one of those.

Groovydolly said:
is mine ok

Yours is a bit over the limit - I would take one of those glitter pictures out because the two glitter pictures combined is just too big. I think the glitter text and the second glitter picture would work. :)

The mickey and minnie picture with the 'Happy Halloween' alone makes it only 78 bytes over the limit. You need to take away the Mickey and Minnie or Happy Halloween.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter