Military ticket for 2 separate visits?

mickey family

Mouseketeer
We have Military park hopper tickets and wanted to know it there is a time limit from initial use. We are going 2 days in September and want to use the remaining days in November. TIA

We have Military park hopper tickets and wanted to know it there is a time limit from initial use. We are going 2 days in September and want to use the remaining days in November. TIA
The remaining "days" will remain good for use until the end of the entire promotion date of 19 December 2019.

@Robo is correct! Whatever is left on your ticket is good until Dec. 19th.

I had one day left on my ticket from January and will be using it next month.

We purchase the 6 our sponsor is allowed and we use them for split stays each year. No problem.

It is an awesome feature of the military tickets. If you buy the kind with the water park option the same rules apply.
We have also used a ticket over 2 different visits that were months apart.

OP, many years ago, the military tickets that you purchase at SoG were a great deal but they were "length of stay" tickets only good for the span of time you were there (but they were a great price). I don't think they have those any more and the tickets now just have an annual expiration date on them.

OP, many years ago, the military tickets that you purchase at SoG were a great deal but they were "length of stay" tickets only good for the span of time you were there (but they were a great price). I don't think they have those any more and the tickets now just have an annual expiration date on them.
They do offer what are sometimes referred to as, "length of stay tickets" (even though that is not what they are officially called.)
These are now called "Stars and Stripes Tickets" and they can be bought by Military guests who are staying at any WDW on-property resort (including Shades of Green.)

Click HERE.

They do offer what are sometimes referred to as , "Length of Stay" (even though that is not what they are officially called.)
These are called "Stars and Stripes Tickets" and they can be bought by Military guests who are staying at any WDW resort.

Click HERE.

Ah, so they still have those along with the Military Salute tickets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!