Military Families.....

skorpie

Love the magic
I'm looking for your advice. I am planning a June trip for my daughter and my four grandchildren. I've read on other military sites that as an adult, she cannot have a Park Hopper Salute ticket and neither can my grandchildren.
In years past I have taken another one of my adult children and had no problem using a Salute ticket. I also need to purchase a ticket for the father of the grandkids. We will be staying for 6 days. Any ideas how to get tickets for everyone for the trip? Thanks.

I'm looking for your advice. I am planning a June trip for my daughter and my four grandchildren. I've read on other military sites that as an adult, she cannot have a Park Hopper Salute ticket and neither can my grandchildren.
In years past I have taken another one of my adult children and had no problem using a Salute ticket. I also need to purchase a ticket for the father of the grandkids. We will be staying for 6 days. Any ideas how to get tickets for everyone for the trip? Thanks.

Can you tell us what Military site that says you can not buy Salute tickets for them???

I looked at the WDW site and don't see any new restrictions.

Unless something has changed drastically, you could buy tickets for any friends and family up to the limit of 5 or 6 depending on your status.

Are you going with them?? What is the total number of people going?

Can you clarify a few things. What is YOUR status? Active, retired, spouse of active or retired?

Are you near a base that has an ITT/MWR?

Thanks

I must have read it wrong. I thought I saw the definition of eligible people for the Salute tickets had to be an immediate family member. Now I see that it says it can be used by friends as well. I'm near Ft. Lee Virginia and husband is retired Army musician formerly stationed at West Point NY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter