Miley Cyrus pericing.

Without anyone knowing? She doesn't have to tell anyone in the media about her personal business. Her parents knew she got it. I don't see it as a big deal, I have mines pierced as well. The majority of the people I know have one too... Can't see what's wrong with it.:confused3

Well i really don't like miley cyrus.
she can go to whatever she likes.
she has already done enough to make me mad.

So what?
Big deal.
Would you care if someone on DIS got their belly button pierced?
Doubt it.

Why does that article say having your bellybutton pierced is slutty?
That's such a load of bull

i'm pretty done with caring about whatever she does...

doesn't really matter to me :confused3

I don't understand why should would have to call up broadcasting companies and tell everyone she was getting it done. It isn't a big deal. People are so lame, sometimes.

I think miley needs to grow up! All those little girls look up to her and one day they are going to be doing the same thing!!! I do agree with all of u... nbd it wasn't like we didn't know it was coming...:confused3

It's not that shocking. She's 16. People forget that she's not 11 anymore. So what she's a child star, and she got her belly button pierced. It's not that bad, really. I don't see anything slutty about it.

Um, is it seriously the end of the world if a bunch of 12 year olds get a belly button piercing when they're almost 16?
I don't really think so. I know plenty of girls with belly button piercings, and there's nothing wrong with it. It's basically not seen unless you're going swimming, and most of the time, that's the point. To look hot in a bathing suit.

Um, is it seriously the end of the world if a bunch of 12 year olds get a belly button piercing when they're almost 16?
I don't really think so. I know plenty of girls with belly button piercings, and there's nothing wrong with it. It's basically not seen unless you're going swimming, and most of the time, that's the point. To look hot in a bathing suit.

I agree.

My friend Morgan, who is eleven got her's pierced.
I think it looks good, in my opinion.

I only think it looks trashy when girls are like, 11 and 12 with it done. 13 and up seems suitable IMO.

I got freaked out when she told me she got it.
I was like, "DUDE. You mom let you get that?!"

She said if her dad finds out he will kill them both.
I think she should have waited a few years.

But I still think it looks good, it's cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!