Mike's Custom Cross Stitch Patterns

Mike2023

DIS Veteran
This is what I'm looking for...any idea where to find it?
If you find images you want (logos and such) I can make them into patterns. But, I won't guarantee how long it will take me. (been busy lately)

MDTerp

Mouseketeer
If you find images you want (logos and such) I can make them into patterns. But, I won't guarantee how long it will take me. (been busy lately)
Mike...what type of image do you need to be able to convert it. Photo, animated? And how would I get this to you! I've never uploaded pics/images to the Dis.

Time is not a problem, I completely understand busy! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

JaneSparrow

Mouseketeer
Hi there! I saw someone request a BLT pattern. If you have that, can I have a copy of the pattern too?

I have 2 requests for you, if you ever get back around to making cross stitch patterns ... a monorail and the park logos. :)

penguin1102

Mouseketeer
    Hey Mike I know that you are busy. Is there anyway that you could do the attraction posters that you see when walking in to the park? No rush just curious.

Mike2023

DIS Veteran
    Hey Mike I know that you are busy. Is there anyway that you could do the attraction posters that you see when walking in to the park? No rush just curious.
    Sure, the only problem is I think they would have to be very large to get the details right, but I will give it a shot.

• MDTerp

Mouseketeer
    Has anyone seen the basic pattern for the DCL logo? The blue waves with the Mickey silhouette?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

penguin1102

Mouseketeer
    Hi Mike I was wondering if you were still making patterns. I had asked you about attraction posters a couple years ago but I know how busy life can get. If you are still making patterns I would love to chat with you.

• Mike2023

DIS Veteran
    Hi Mike I was wondering if you were still making patterns. I had asked you about attraction posters a couple years ago but I know how busy life can get. If you are still making patterns I would love to chat with you.
    No, I haven't done anything in a long time. That said, I'm sure I can dust off the software. Send me a pm what what you had in mind.

Jacqui Moskel

Earning My Ears
    Helo! I am looking for the perfect present for my fiancé for our wedding and he loves the Epcot Center. I would very much like to make the Epcot logo you designed for him, however the link that is posted for the pdf does not work. Is it possible for you to send it to me? I would be extremely grateful. Best, Jacqui

Mike2023

DIS Veteran
    Helo! I am looking for the perfect present for my fiancé for our wedding and he loves the Epcot Center. I would very much like to make the Epcot logo you designed for him, however the link that is posted for the pdf does not work. Is it possible for you to send it to me? I would be extremely grateful. Best, Jacqui
    Unfortunately, those files may be long gone. I will take a look and see if I can find anything. I'll let you know.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates