Mike and Mindy's PJ **January 5th, 2009** Disney photographer photos!!!

Which vest and tie do you like best with Mike's tux? (pics on page 8)

• all black

• all white

• black tie white vest

• white tie black vest

Results are only viewable after voting.
The bustle sounds gorgeous! Can't wait to see pix! Have fun at your planning session. Is this your first one? I'd be driving myself nuts! Our VR is a week after your wedding and we did our PS in late June. I have to confess - I am a bit compulsive. LOL! Have a great trip!

my shoes up close and personal
IMG_0275.jpg

The petty coat is too long...why do they hem it?? cant they just cut it??
IMG_0277.jpg

This is my Daisy Duck butt it is also known as a French Style ...I hated this!
IMG_0281.jpg

and finally the over bustle with the sash placed just right!
IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

I would love everyones opinion of which one they like better...the french or the over!!

With your dress, I think the over bustle looks better! The french style just doesn't sit right with the fabric of your dress! :confused3

I love your dress! It looks great on you! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for your opinions!!! I really apprecaite it!

I like the over bustle better as well. It is much more flattering. I agree with disneygal922 that the french bustle dosen't sit quite right.

As much as I think Daisy Duck has a delightful butt....its not right on your dress so I vote for the overbustle too.

We arrived last night and went straight to Epcot. It was the last night of the Food and Wine Festival! Mike was dyeing for Perogies and Polish Sausage but by 7:30 when we got there Poland was out of food!!! I had Nachos from Mexico!!!

We arrived at our hotel around 11pm. We have never stayed off property before. We are staying at the Ramada Inn Mainegate West. We are very surprised for $40. per night and 2 miles away from the arch! The rooms are bigger than the value resort rooms and ALL have a mini fridge. We are going to beale to eat breakfast here at the hotel to save us another couple of bucks!
...Planning session details to come soon...FDH just got out of the shower...and guess who isnt dressed yet...oops!

Hey Mindy -

AVOID DAISY DUCK BUTT!! It isn't you, it's the dress isn't made for that type of bustle - go with the over bustle. Much better.

My second pronouncement that requires capitalization: LOVE THE CROCS! They came out even better than you described! I saw crocs.com were having a sale on those, and I'm thinking of picking up a few pairs for my fg and jr bm. You inspired me! YAY! :cool1:

Hope you and Mike are having a great time down there - it's been miserable and rainy up here. We had 2" of snow yesterday and I heard it is going to rain again downstate. Enjoy the sunshine! :goodvibes

And hopefully you can find some pierogis. I'm half Lithuanian (go to Poland and hook a left - you can't miss it!) and I love some good pierogis! <drool>

Ok enough drool - have fun!!
-Meg

PS - Oh yeah third pronouncement - the dress is beautiful!!! :thumbsup2

Definitely diggin' the over bustle for sure!! It looks natural! Hope you are having fun right now can't wait to hear all about your ps!!

megkate...thank you so much for the compliments on my dress and I am super excited that you are going to with CROCS for your wedding party.

On Monday we woke up early, ater some bagels that we purchased the night before, took a shower, and eventually were sitting in Frank's parking lot. We sat waiting for Maxine and looked at the photo albums. They have had some beautiful brides. We sat with Maxine *whom I LOVE by the way* and discussed all of our little details. We met with Rose who is a doll and we decided not to have any big arrangements but instead we are going to have glass bowls with calla lillies swirled for the center pieces and we are just going to have rose pedals for the alter and we are going to have swag with dark blue ribbon and light blue bows. I can not wait to see it. While we were sitting with Maxine we saw the coach. Honestly, I was NOT in love with it. There was a bride and groom leaving the pavilion and they got into the coach and "galloped" off...I just didnt have that "OMG I NEED TO SIT IN THAT". After we gauked at her we went back into Franks and ate some cake! I dont know about anyone else but their raspberry filling with white chocolate filling and marble cake...holy moly that stuff if good. At one point I asked for a spoon...lol. Eventhough we aren't getting a cake we couldnt just let it go to waste...but instead it went to my waist..heheheh Maxine then went off to play around with our BEO for about 15 minutes or so. While she was in her office there was another bride that arrived for her ceremony...and you will never guess what her wedding dress looked like...well if you click back one page in my PJ you will see it. I was totally bummed becuase Mike saw it and of course with my reaction to seeing her he def. caught on :(

I did take pics of the pavilion before my "twins" wedding...i'll add those soon!

We'll kids i'm off to CiCi's. I really think they need to open one in the Southern Maine area!!! More to add later :)

Oh I'm sorry about Mike seeing the dress, but you know what - he hasn't seen it on you - and that will throw any memory of that "twin" right out the window when he does on your day. Don't let it bother you too much. :hug:

And yes we need a CiCi's!

Oh I'm sorry about Mike seeing the dress, but you know what - he hasn't seen it on you - and that will throw any memory of that "twin" right out the window when he does on your day. Don't let it bother you too much. :hug:

I totally agree with this. :goodvibes He probably won't even remember it anyway!

And yes we need a CiCi's!

I know you of all people would feel my pain on this one:
We went to the ESPN club on Thursday to watch the pats game. Here we are all dec'd out in our pats jersies and loving the game...I must admit...it was one h-e-double hockey sticks of a game but man did it stink having to hear J-E-T-S jets jets jets all the way from ESPN to the Boardwalk :(

The food was really good I would not recommend getting the dessert pretzel sticks...they come with a peanutbutter sauce that is great but the sticks them selves...actually tasted like sticks...blah

I know you of all people would feel my pain on this one:
We went to the ESPN club on Thursday to watch the pats game. Here we are all dec'd out in our pats jersies and loving the game...I must admit...it was one h-e-double hockey sticks of a game but man did it stink having to hear J-E-T-S jets jets jets all the way from ESPN to the Boardwalk :(

The food was really good I would not recommend getting the dessert pretzel sticks...they come with a peanutbutter sauce that is great but the sticks them selves...actually tasted like sticks...blah

Not everyone can be as cool as us Patriots fans. :cheer2: :laughing: Yell back 1969 at them - the year the Jets last won the Super Bowl. hehehe...

I had tried to keep this a live trip report for while we were in florida but as you can tell it really didnt happen. By the time we would get back to the room I would just crash...I didn't have any energy this trip at all...probably because this is the first time I have ever experienced Disney as a girl with some REAL excess meat on her bones. Being from Maine I knew I would be swetty however I NEVER thought I would be such a mess the entire time. The weather was perfect the first few days hight 70s then the heat and humidity hit. It was high 80s and super sunny the entire time that we were there. They are actually experiencing a cold front of mid to high 60s right now...AUGH how sweet that would have been :) :yay:

Through out the week we made a few priority seating meals. We ate at Taipan edo in japan and at the San Angel Inn in Mexico. Both were amazing. We really didnt have enough food money set aside but they were both worth it. We had never eatten in japan before. Taipan Edo is where they actually cook your food at your table on a huge grill. The food was amazing and the cast memebers that were apart of the wait staff were amazing too. Everything was so triditional any time someone said something to us they would first say it in Japanese and then in English and it always ended with a bow. It was great! The San Angel Inn was amazing too. We had eatten there twice before but I dont remember the drinks ever being as good as they were this time :)

On our last night we went and saw Wishes. I recorded the whole thing. Mike proposed just after Wishes the last time we visited Disney(last October) so it has sentimental value to us. I also wanted to record it so that I could put in on my computer to project for everyone to watch at our At Home reception.

PB100043.jpg

PB100044.jpg

PB100045.jpg

PB100046.jpg

PB100048.jpg

PB100041.jpg

PB100038.jpg

This is a random picture of my shoes...just for the future Mrs. Locke

IMG_0275.jpg

So I am a total humbug when it comes to decorations and stuff like that...but I must say the castle was breath taking

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

PB110053.jpg

oops! how did FDH get in there :):banana:

Mindy -- so glad you enjoyed your PS so much! The castle is simply breathtaking. I can't believe how gorgeous it is!

Glad you had fun at your PS! The castle is so gorgeous like that; we saw it last year. I want to go back for our anniversary (early) in Dec of 09 just to see it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter