might be a stupid question..

WelshMorgan92

Mouseketeer
but we're going to DLP next week and we've booked a package through Disney holidays but where do I get our tickets from? Will I get them when I check in to the hotel as I was hoping to go to the park before check in time on our arrival day.

thanks

but we're going to DLP next week and we've booked a package through Disney holidays but where do I get our tickets from? Will I get them when I check in to the hotel as I was hoping to go to the park before check in time on our arrival day.

thanks
You will get the tickets when you check in to your hotel. However you dont have to wait until official check in time. Whenever you get to Disneyland Paris, go to your hotel You will be able to check in, get your park tickets and leave your luggage. You can then go to the parks.

Then in the afternoon or evening , depending on your plans , you go back to the hotel and collect your room keys and your luggage.

I did this on my last visit back in 2016. I got to Disneyland Paris around 12.30pm , and was in the park by 1pm.

I went back around 4pm to get my room key. I was staying at Disneyland Hotel, which is currently closed, and they arranged for my luggage to be brought to my room.

Depending on which hotel you are at, they will bring the luggage to your room or you might have to collect it yourself from the luggage store room.

You will get the tickets when you check in to your hotel. However you dont have to wait until official check in time. Whenever you get to Disneyland Paris, go to your hotel You will be able to check in, get your park tickets and leave your luggage. You can then go to the parks.

Then in the afternoon or evening , depending on your plans , you go back to the hotel and collect your room keys and your luggage.

I did this on my last visit back in 2016. I got to Disneyland Paris around 12.30pm , and was in the park by 1pm.

I went back around 4pm to get my room key. I was staying at Disneyland Hotel, which is currently closed, and they arranged for my luggage to be brought to my room.

Depending on which hotel you are at, they will bring the luggage to your room or you might have to collect it yourself from the luggage store room.
thank you! Checked all my documents and nothing on there :)

thank you! Checked all my documents and nothing on there :)
Did you download the app? I booked room and tickets separately and I was able to link them on the app. Try adding your reservation number and see if it pops up.

Hi. Do you know how this works with reservations? If we receive the tickets that day, then how to we reserve the parks?

Hi. Do you know how this works with reservations? If we receive the tickets that day, then how to we reserve the parks?
If you stay onsite, you do not need reservations, it is included for both parks.
If you not stay onsite and only buy park tickets, you can make your reservations while purchasing your tickets, if you buy via the Disneyland Paris website. If you have purchased via third party, you can make your reservation on the Disneyland Paris website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter