Midnight Magic for October 3

Figment56

DIS Veteran-Imagination, Imagination, a dream can
Looking for 2 passes to the Midnight Magic for October 3! Have tried twice with no avail! We have been DVC members since 2003 and I find this very frustrating not to be able to get in! We don't even care about the food, just the rides! One senior and spouse! If, by chance you have two to spare, please PM me and let me know! It would be more than greatly appreciated!

So apparently, which I didn't know , kids under 3 don't need *tickets* for it . We are a family of 5 , with 2 under 3, and put in 5 since always assumed I had to....which if we don't need that does free up 2. I was planning to contact DVC at some point to double check.

So apparently, which I didn't know , kids under 3 don't need *tickets* for it . We are a family of 5 , with 2 under 3, and put in 5 since always assumed I had to....which if we don't need that does free up 2. I was planning to contact DVC at some point to double check.
On the event information page, it states that children under 3 don't need to be registered.

Under 'Know Before You Register':
Party Size Limits
A Member can register themselves and up to 5 additional guests (total of 6)—or up to the number of guests on his or her Resort reservation. Children younger than 3 years old do not need to be registered for this event.
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...ber-events/moonlight-magic-hollywood-studios/

That would be fantastic! Thank you so much! Do you want me to PM you?

Still looking for 2 tickets for October 3rd! We've never been to one and would love the experience! DVC members since 2003!

I have one guest in my group that has cancelled. Although I only have one extra ticket, if someone else can help you out with an extra, you'll be good!

My son and nephew are thinking about jumping ship to HHN, so that may free up 2 spots under me. However, I’m not going to know for sure until they have the tickets secured (CM entry).

I have one guest in my group that has cancelled. Although I only have one extra ticket, if someone else can help you out with an extra, you'll be good!
Hi Bianca! I was wondering if you still had that one ticket for moonlight madness! My group is short one and I'd be so appreciative! I'll send you a pm!

Just went to the 9/26 MM event. Not worth all the stress. Many attractions closed. Long wait times early on. Be prepared for a lllooonnngggg walk from/to the busses.

Oh no! Im sorry you had a bad time. I went to one back in May and later in the evening it was empty. Might be because I was AK?
We have friends coming from the UK, so it's more about seeing them and spending time than getting on rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!