Midnight buffet?

james'mommy

<font color=green>I've always been a green stripe
I haven't done a midnight buffet in about 11 or 12 years. I'm never able to stay up that late. I don't know if ships still offer them. Does Disney have them?

On the 3&4 night cruises, there is a Pirate Night buffet. On the 7 night cruise, there is Pirate Night buffet and a few nights later, a dessert buffet.

Neither of which is at midnight. Pirate buffet is about 10:45, dessert buffet is at 11. There are also snacks nightly in the nightclub area and Promenade lounge area at 11....and room service if you're hungry late.

No traditional nightly cruise ship Midnight buffet on Disney. I believe they did have them on the Magic to start with, but honesty, Disney cruisers go to bed so early, few would go to a buffet from Midnight to 1:30 am like they do on other lines.

Pirate night is the second night on the 3 night, as per the navigators posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter