Mid November or early December

Mom2Luci

Mouseketeer
We were planning a trip for mid-November this year, but due to DH's school schedule and FIL wanting to include the whole family, we will be going in August (UGH!)

DH just gave me the go ahead for a girls trip for the original timeframe we had planned (my bday and MVMCP) so DD and I can go to MVMCP :) Now my only question is which is better. We would either go around the 13th of November or after December 2nd. Which would be better crowd levels and weather?

We've never been in November and while the two times we've gone in December it's been closer to Christmas, it seems December is getting more popular every year with not much of a slow time (or at least not as slow as it used to be). Also, Pop Warner is usually the first week of December along with the Christmas parade taping that will be going on that first weekend, so MK will be very busy. Sorry I can't help with November, but hopefully someone will be along to comment on mid November crowds vs early December.

I've been twoce in early December. Once in 2010 and once this past Dec (2012). In 2010 we went around the 9th-13th or something like that while this year we went Nov 29- Dec 3. The later it gets into Dec the more crowded it becomes. I don't think POP Warner will effect you unless you stay at the same resort as them. In 2010 we unfortunately did so this year we avoided it and we were fine. They really don't effect the parks until later on into their stay since they are competing all day. That being said, also the later you go into Dec you will hit some of the Brazilian tour groups - not good.
Overall I was pleased with our dates this year and would go back end of Nov or early Dec again before the craziness starts. We were also there at the MK the day of the parade taping and other than not walking down Main Street the lines were not bad at all. We just left before the taping ended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter