Mid-feb 2008 trip help

dudleydog

DIS Veteran
Going 2-14 through 2-18. parks on thurs, fri, and sat.
Would you expect the parks to be avergae or above
what are the temps like that tim of year

We were there first of Feb. last year and it was around 65 degree average when we were there, no rain. We walked on to pretty much everything and I think the longest ride was the Canal Boats at a 15 min. wait. SM was usually 5 min. wait. We timed our waits so they would be accurate.

You should just miss the spring break stuff. We were there last year around the 22th thru the 26th - packed. Still fun though. No worries on rain typically - short sleeves & bring jackets & sweatshirts to layer for evening. Pants for evening too - shorts too chilly (and this is from Colorado people.) Admittedly I'm a little colder than other people, but everyone in our group put on extra clothing when we were out of the sun. I would highly doubt you'll have any waits longer than 20 minutes. 10-15 minutes should be just about normal.

Correct myself - Friday & Saturday the waits will be a little longer but not horrendous.

I agree, Friday was busier then the rest of the weekdays but we still did not wait longer than 15 min. for a ride and did not use fast passes. We did not go on a Sat. during this time so I cannot speak for that. Our days in the park were Tues. thru Fri.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter