Mickeys Very Merry Christmas - when do tickets go on sale?

mm126

Mouseketeer
Booked for December and would like to obtain tickets for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas. When do they typically go on sale? Also, if you have attended in previous years, would love to hear about your experience!

Booked for December and would like to obtain tickets for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas. When do they typically go on sale? Also, if you have attended in previous years, would love to hear about your experience!

In past years, the tickets have gone on sale the beginning the May. We have gone to the Christmas party twice and loved it both times (and are planning on going again this December). The day of the party, you can get into MK at 4:00 on your party ticket (although if you go any earlier in the day, you must use a park day). We usually plan a dinner ADR at a monorail resort for around 4:30 and then head to the MK afterwards. That has always worked out great for us as we get a nice dinner in before the party, but we still arrive prior to the start of the party. We think the parties are great and I would recommend experiencing it at least once.

Thank you asking these I was wondering the same thing. I wanted to know some dates so I can book hotel and make payments on it now. I think my daughter would love it, she will be 3.5 by then

In past years, the tickets have gone on sale the beginning the May. We have gone to the Christmas party twice and loved it both times (and are planning on going again this December). The day of the party, you can get into MK at 4:00 on your party ticket (although if you go any earlier in the day, you must use a park day). We usually plan a dinner ADR at a monorail resort for around 4:30 and then head to the MK afterwards. That has always worked out great for us as we get a nice dinner in before the party, but we still arrive prior to the start of the party. We think the parties are great and I would recommend experiencing it at least once.

Oh I did not know you could get into Magic Kingdon without a park ticket if you was going to MVMCP.. That is good to know. I was planning this for our first night after we arrive.. so as long as we go after 4:00 we dont need to use our park pass just our MVMCP tickets?:goodvibes Is this correct???;)

Oh I did not know you could get into Magic Kingdon without a park ticket if you was going to MVMCP.. That is good to know. I was planning this for our first night after we arrive.. so as long as we go after 4:00 we dont need to use our park pass just our MVMCP tickets?:goodvibes Is this correct???;)

Correct. We are staying at the Poly this trip. :woohoo:
We plan on having a resort day with some pool time and a really long nap and then heading over to the party around 4ish. That way we are nice and rested for the party and we save a park ticket for our last day. This is my must do event, bringing together my two favorite things in the world - Disney and Christmas!

I think my daughter would love it, she will be 3.5 by then

I agree.....I think your daughter would love the party :goodvibes. It's great walking around MK with all the special holiday shows going on and it's just magical when it "snows" on main street :santa:.

Yes......you can enter MK as early as 4:00 on your party ticket without using a regular park day :thumbsup2.

Hey guys, might be a silly question, but does this run after Christmas at all ????

Just looked at the official page on WDW site and it doesn't really have details, just "selected nights in Nov and Dec"

We are looking at a Dec 26- Jan 6 or 7 trip this year, wouldn't want to miss out on this...

Thanks

Correct. We are staying at the Poly this trip. :woohoo:
We plan on having a resort day with some pool time and a really long nap and then heading over to the party around 4ish. That way we are nice and rested for the party and we save a park ticket for our last day. This is my must do event, bringing together my two favorite things in the world - Disney and Christmas!

OH THIS IS AWESOME !!! I was hating having to use a park day for just a few hours.... I can plan sometin else now...:hyper:

Hey guys, might be a silly question, but does this run after Christmas at all ????

Just looked at the official page on WDW site and it doesn't really have details, just "selected nights in Nov and Dec"

We are looking at a Dec 26- Jan 6 or 7 trip this year, wouldn't want to miss out on this...

Thanks

Unfortunately, the parties don't go through Christmas and stop running just prior to Christmas week. Not sure about 2011 and 2012, but we there in December 2010 and if I'm remembering right, the last party that year was on 12/19.

Unfortunately, the parties don't go through Christmas and stop running just prior to Christmas week. Not sure about 2011 and 2012, but we there in December 2010 and if I'm remembering right, the last party that year was on 12/19.

In 2012 the last party was 12/21
After the last MVMCP of the year, the special parade and fireworks will be shown during regular park hours.

Well, good that the parade and fireworks will still be there, and the lights of course, but sad that the event wont run .... No way I can get there before Christmas, will be busy marking exams.

I am sure it will still be awesome though :)

mickeynut1 said:
Yes......you can enter MK as early as 4:00 on your party ticket without using a regular park day :thumbsup2.

This changes *everything* for us! I was going to go to Fort Wilderness on our first night so that we don't use up our park tickets on a half day admission. Now I can book this for our first night!!

Well, good that the parade and fireworks will still be there, and the lights of course, but sad that the event wont run .... No way I can get there before Christmas, will be busy marking exams.

I am sure it will still be awesome though :)

I'm sorry you won't be able to go to a party, but you'll still have a magical time as the MK will still be decorated and you can see the holiday parade :santa:.

This changes *everything* for us! I was going to go to Fort Wilderness on our first night so that we don't use up our park tickets on a half day admission. Now I can book this for our first night!!

I think that's a great idea......I'm sure you'll have a great time :goodvibes.

I'm finally going to get to do MVMCP this December. Have reservations for Dec. 8-16th. (hoping to get 2 party nights in) This has been on my Disney bucket list forever.
I've been to the MNSSHP a few times and loved it! Heard that the Christmas party is even better soooo excited.:goodvibes

Depending on how far you have to travel and how energetic your family is, you might want to rethink the first night for the party. We did this last year for MNSSHP - granted it was actually Halloween which made it super crowded - but we were so exhausted that we couldn't really enjoy the evening. This year we are doing the party on our 3rd night, and we will make it a nice relaxing pool day before we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter