~~*Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween**?

dmrs0

Earning My Ears
~How's the crowd on the very last day: November 1st??~

It's the ONLY day we can attend the Halloween party :sad1:
Is it the same, less or more crowded than the ideal October 31st?
Would like to see if it's worth it...?
Because if it's gonna be completely insane...
as much as it hurts to say...it's better to leave it for another year.

Thank you, guys!!

It's going to be busy and is one of the nights that generally sells out before the event.I would'nt let that stop me if it was the only night i could go

I went last year on the 1st. While it was crowded, it was fine. Lines for rides were short. Lines for candy were sometimes a little long but no more then 5 min, and by the end of the night they were all walk up. The parades and fireworks were a little crowded but we could find a decent place 20min before start time. If you have never been, it is great! I hate most parades including most Disney Parades, I I loved the MNSSHP parade. Get in at 4 and have a ball.

High chance it will sell out. But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself. Just go into it with the right expectations. You cannot do it all on a sell-out night. Ride lines won't be bad, as most do not pay that kind of money to do what they can do during a regular park day. Main Street will be incredibly crowded, but if you find a spot early, you can enjoy one of the best parades Disney does. Keep in mine the Headless Horseman rides 10-15 minutes ahead of the parade, so get there in time for that.

Have fun. If my choice was 11/1 or nothing? I'd be there in a heartbeat!

THANK YOU, guys!!

You have put me in the right mind-set.
I'm excited already!!! :hyper:

Again, thank you SO much for the advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter