mickey's not so scary halloween party

what came first the chicken or the egg?

• chicken

• egg

Results are only viewable after voting.

spacemountain

DIS Veteran
never been there for it before it sounds like it's for little kids (i have a 7yr old brother) or am i wrong well if it is i'll just go on the rides- bet the lines aren't long!

I went in 2001. I had a blast. I didnt dress up last time and it was still fun...we still got candy and everything. The best part is not having to wait at all (or not long) for rides...just dont get yelled at for running in space mountain :rolleyes:

MNSSHP is amazing. I thought that it might be slightly childish but it really isnt. Its so exciting coz where we live, there arent many teens who go 'trick or treating' so it was nice to do it again. I didnt dress up but I bought a halloween t-shirt from one of the shops at Disney, got changed in the toilets and wore that all night. It even glowed in the dark....lol

Honestly, if u have the chance to go..............dont give it up...........you really will regret it!!!!!!!!!!
:wave: :wave:

I went last year and it really was pretty kool! It was really cool at the Haunted Mansion. The people dressed up scary too!
It wasn't near as scary as Universals Halloween Party. So if you want a real scare go there!:eek: But it probably is a little scary for your brother. But MNSSHP is awesome and if you want to dress up somewhat go to Animal Kingdom that day and get your face painted. They do a really good job and it doesn't cost that much.;)

They're right its awesome ::is feeling left out:: i feel silly now! ive dressed up for it every year that ive gone! and this one coming up too! i even have a couple funny stories..gah.. ::sigh:: i guess i'll never grow up. ^_^

Originally posted by krispykremewissa
So anyone going on Oct 14th? I think thats the day Im going... *cant remember all these dates*

i'm goin on oct 12 so i'll b there then- what hotel are you stayin at?

o cool i've stayed there before- i'm gonna be at the grand floridian- maybe i'll see you- i'll be wearing a green ribbon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter