Mickey's Birthday Party Ice Cream

bjgrazi

<font color=darkblue>I remember those days fondly<
Has anyone tried this? My daughter spotted it at WalMart on Sunday. (I know a whole other thread) it's a cake batter flavored icecream with a blue swirl that's suppose to be icing and has little Mickey candies in it.

It's awesome!!!!

Oi! I LOVE that stuff! Yummy in my tummy :love:

No I have not even seen this yet. But it sounds good.

I'll have to look for this the next time I'm shopping. Who is manufacturing it?

Robert Walker said:
I'll have to look for this the next time I'm shopping. Who is manufacturing it?

Blue Bunny is the name on the box. Only place I've ever seen blue bunny ice cream is the Middletown, NY Super Walmart

I have not seen this ice cream, but Blue Bunny is an excellent ice cream brand. They are even rated highly in Consumer Reports. I will have to look around for the Mickey one!

Blue bunny is down here in Orlando too. I will need to look for it when I go the WalMart.

it is VERY VERY yummy ... we got it a few weeks ago for ds's 1st bday party. everyone wanted to know where we got it! My g'ma even asked about it last nite. :)

If you have ever had a Birthday cake shake from Sonic it tastes alot like that does. It's very good... I bought some for my DD's birthday...she loved it.

I just looked it up on their website - how cute!
727193.gif

They have a Monsters, Inc, one as well
699776.gif

We had it for Megan's Disney birthday party this year and everyone couldn't believe that I found ice cream with Mickey heads in it. It tastes good too.

Megan's Mom said:
We had it for Megan's Disney birthday party this year and everyone couldn't believe that I found ice cream with Mickey heads in it. It tastes good too.
that is what happened to us ... we were actually at wdw during his bday and had ds's party when we got back. everyone thought we brought it home with us :teeth:

I can't find it anywhere in the NYC- area. Has anyone near here seen it?

I've been wanting to try this ice cream for a while now, and actually decided to pick it up last night at Walmart. OMG!! It was fabulous!!! :earseek: It does taste just like white birthday cake with icing!! And to think it even says "Light" in the description...I must be in Heaven! :cloud9:

If you guys have it in your area, you have to try it!! :cheer2:

edited to add...Re: the Monsters, Inc. ice cream, be careful because it turns anything it touches dark blue!! We couldn't even get it off my 3yo dd's princess table! :sad2:

frndshpcptn said:
I can't find it anywhere in the NYC- area. Has anyone near here seen it?

The only place I've ever seen it is at Super Walmart. I know there aren't any in the NYC area.

http://www.bluebunny.com/

Go to their site, to see if it's made in your area. There are none close to me, in NJ. :confused3
Edit: to add the closest to south jersey local is in Easton, PA which is at least 2 hours away. Ashame, this looks so cute!

My sister (who is one of the Disney Non-Believers) told me there was this Mickey ice cream at Walmart. Well, of course I rushed right over and couldn't find it. I was looking at the novilties, because I was thinking of :mickeybar .

Then it dawned on me, she was teasing. Telling me there was Mickey ice cream to see how long it took me to look for it. So I called her, dripping with attitude, "Listen, I know you think I'm a big Mickey Dork, but I can't believe you sent me to Walmart looking for these ice cream bars!"

Guess what. She was being sincere. And the ice cream is yummy. I am using it as a bargaining chip with the children. :goodvibes

We tried some today, and i'll have to tell you, it's beome my favorite ice cream!! It's as good as the schwanz confetti cake, and it has Mickeys sprinkled in it, and it tastes just like cake batter!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!