Mickey's Birthday Party Ice Cream

superwalmart
it really is super cute but really sickening sweet. It is just to sweet for me.

We love it. Couldn't find it around her in Chicago, but can buy it up at Woodman's in Kenosha, WI for all your Northern IL, Southern WI folks.

I emailed Blue Bunny and they said they don't currently stock any in my area. I tried to get it shipped to me - but no luck...

Oh man I would love to try that. We don't have Blue Bunny around here either. I have emailed them, no luck.

I'm sharing a bowl right now with my 2 year old!!! :) It is decadent!

This is our favorite!!! What a concept, since you usually eat both of these items together. YUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYY! (Great...now I have to actually go buy some tomorrow since we are out of it.)

This is the email I just sent them.
"God bless you kind blue bunny people! Thanks to you, I get to indulge my Disney fixation and my ice cream fixation all at once. And since it's lite ice cream, i can eat twice as much!!! Keep up the good work. You all rock!! If i didn't already have three kids, I'd name my first born after you. You all Rock!!!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter