MickeyAnne's PJ! NJ Wedding + DLR/DCL Honeymoon (GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!!!!)

wow! Everything looks great! I love that you are doing bright multi colored flowers and all the colors tie in so wonderfully! I can't wait to see pics AFTER the wedding. It is going to be beautiful :)

Well, its been so long since I last posted. I just got so busy and have meant to update so many times. I have been lurking and posting randomly though so I am still very much in the know about what is going on with all of you! You all give such great ideas.

I have alot to update on so I will just do some now and I will try and keep posting from now until the wedding! ONLY 7 WEEKS!!! Wow!!!

So my bridal party gave me a shower about three weeks ago. It was very nice. The theme was reminiscing and had to do with scrapbooking and sharing memories. So cute seeing as I love scrapping and taking pictures!!! I was really quite overwhelmed by the whole day - especially the entrance. I am so bad at that stuff. But it was a very nice day and my fam did a great job. Here are some pics;
The Cake
47b8da29b3127ccea8755bf188e70000-1.jpg

Me and MOH
MyBridalShower002.jpg

My Bridal party (just one of the two FG's)
MyBridalShower011.jpg

Me with my mom (left) and MIL (right)
MyBridalShower007.jpg

Opening the gifts was so hectic - this look of confusion was on mmy face most of the day :lmao:
47b8da27b3127ccea85ef44e3e500000003.jpg

Here is me with the bow veil and bouquet
47b8da29b3127ccea8756dae88a30000002.jpg

I posted pics of my hair trial in another thread but here it is again!
47b8da30b3127ccea86d85395d400000002.jpg

47b8da30b3127ccea86d84b09c610000002.jpg

47b8da30b3127ccea86d9a8a1d640000002.jpg

DF and I went for our meeting with ur venue this past week. We are having a martini filled ice sculpture during our cocktail hour!!! I am so excited for that! We picked our main coarses (I don't remember what we picked:rotfl: ) and chose specific things for the cocktail hour. We are going to have sooooo much food! It is going to be great. We also picked our cake. We were sort of limited as to what they could do :-)headache: ) so we went with a simpler cake. I like it but I wish I could have done what I wanted - oh well, its just cake right? So this is what we decided on;
large_imagehsh.jpg

Next up MY DRESS FITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your hair! :)
Your party looks a lot of fun...

Jodee - Yes, I am feeling very ready. I have almost everything done and am now just finalizing things. The only real projects that I have left are my programs and the seating chart/cards. I am just having fun now really! Its a great feeling! Everyone keeps asking me if I am nervous and my response is always "what is there to be nervous about?" I am having fun! Now, lets hope that doesn't change from now until June 1!!!!

So I promised an udate on my dress fitting. YAY! This was sooo much fun! I went last Friday with my mom and MIL. I LOVE this dress and it makes me feel so good. I am generally hard on myself in regard to my figure but this dress hides the negative and accentuates the positive! I am just happy in it!
Don't mind the silly face - we weren't supposed to take pictures:confused3 so I was trying to quickly take them while the seamstress was out of the room. Here is the full look;
47b8da30b3127ccea86a40bdfcdb0000002.jpg

This is a close up of the top detail (don't mind the pinning)
47b8da30b3127ccea86a412fbcd10000004.jpg

This is the back and bustle which we couldn't really get good shots of because we didn't have much room (gotta work on my upper back apparently!)
47b8da30b3127ccea86a40b87dee0000002.jpg

47b8da30b3127ccea86a40a47df20000002.jpg

Do you think it needs to be tighter? It is two pieces and I think the corset should be a bit tighter - I think I look a little boxy (which I am not - I will give myself that much). I have a tiny waste (the only thing tiny on me really!).

I love it, but would love to hear your thoughts!

Next up, Jewelry and more!

I don't know if I would go much tighter on the corset...maybe just a tad...how does it feel? If it is comfortable to go tighter, then go for it...but it looks great!

Can't wait to see the jewelry!

You look gorgeous!! I'm glad you're at a point where you can relax and have fun!

Are you packing yet?

your dress is gorgeous. The 2 piece will be so comfy on your wedding day! That's weird that they wouldn't let you take pics...I mean it is your dress and all...:confused:

About the tighter or not, make sure it's comfortable, that's all!

Do you feel like it should be tighter??? I love the corset!!!! Gorgeous!!!

You and your girls looked so cute,what a nice shower :)

Wow!
Time has flown by so fast and I feel terrible that I haven't updated my PJ. I wish I had time to sit down at this computer and share all that I have done with you all! I have lurked and lurked and watched all of your weddings un fold I just haven't posted enough.

But tomorrow is my big day!!!!!!!:cool1:

Its so surreal that it already here. I felt like 17 months was so long to wait but it raced by! Such is life! I am calm and just excited to get married. All is done and I have no stress. NJ weather report for tomorrow is nice so I don't have to worry about that! Our rehearsal and dinner are just hours away - I think I will be emotional during the rehearsal and I know I am goiong to weep happy tears when I say my vows tomorrow!!!!!!!:goodvibes

I promise to post pics soon and I fully intend to write a honeymoon trip report (but we don't leave for DL until June 26).

I am off to get showered and ready for the fun to begin....AHHAHHHHHH!:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Happy Wedding Day!

I just found your PJ, and wish you only the best for the rest of your personal fairy tale!

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter