Mickey Waffles

kelann7

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Bay Lake Towers. Where can my child get Mickey Mouse waffles for breakfast before going to the parks, besides Chef Mickey's? We have reservations for Chef Mickey on one morning, but I don't want to eat there EVERY day. Does the Contempo Cafe serve them? According to the menus that I have seen, it doesn't look like it, but it may have been missed. Is there another hotel on the monorail that serves them? Are they served in any of the parks (not character meals)?

Thanks.
Kelly

Did some menu checking for you. They are available at the Gasparilla Island Grill (Grand Floridian resort) and Captain Cook's at the Poly. Both are counter service locations and you could take the monorail from the Contemporary.

The Trails End Restaurant at Fort Wilderness serves them. This is a buffet breakfast (no characters though). I believe it is apr. $13.99 for adults, $8.99 for kids. You could take the boat right from the Contemporary to the Fort. :) After breakfast you can walk through the barn area and check out all the beautiful horses that are used in all the parades and events.

This is the link to the restaurant menu..hope it helps!
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=37#menu

The Contempo Cafe has them at Contemporary has them along with other breakfast items, beverages, etc.. We picked them up at the counter. You can sit there or bring them back to your room.

The last time we went to The Wave for breakfast (downstairs CR) they had them on the buffet right next to the pancakes.:thumbsup2 We love this breakfast btw and go out of our way for it.;) If you don't want to do the buffet they also have breakfast items on a separate menu as well as a kid's Mickey waffle breakfast.

wave-pancakes-mickey-benedict.jpg

Feel free to check out the rest of my review of this breakfast, if you're staying at BLT you should check out The Wave, it's one of favorite restaurants (for dinner as well)-next visit we plan to check out lunch.

http://www.disneydiningreviews.com/wave-breakfast-review.htm

The Wave sounds great, but according to the menu I saw, it said multi-grain waffles and sweet potota pancakes. My child is so picky, I don't think she'll eat anything that is mutli grain or different from what she is used to.

They have them at the Contempo Cafe. We ate there often when we stayed at BLT. They're multigrain, but my 4-year-old didn't seem to notice that anything was different, or at least she didn't comment on it. However, they also have a regular, not multigrain, full-size Mickey waffle on the adult menu. My husband ordered it, and said 4-year-old mooched a bunch of it, so it probably did taste better than her multigrain waffles.

Roaring Forks at the Wilderness Lodge has Mickey waffles. It is a nice boat ride over there.

Here are some pictures.

BananaWaffle.jpg

StrawberryWaffle.jpg

WafflesatDisney_zpse030ac21.jpg

Are there any waffles in the park for a snack credit? I don't want to use my qs credits for breakfast. No dessert option and bf is cheaper, and I am trying to get the most bang for my buck with the credits. I will probably end up paying OOP one day of the trip to get Mickey waffles for breakfast one day.

The Wave sounds great, but according to the menu I saw, it said multi-grain waffles and sweet potota pancakes. My child is so picky, I don't think she'll eat anything that is mutli grain or different from what she is used to.

My dd is picky as well but she didn't seem to notice any difference from the ones at The Wave or Cape May Cafe, neither did I.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter