mickey waffles?

torontominnie

Mouseketeer
as a complete newbie, I would love some help with managing my pre-schooler's expectations for our four night Wonder cruise in a couple of months. I think I read on one of the threads that the Mickey waffles are available at each breakfast? Does anyone know if only certain restaurants have them or are they everywhere? Honestly, I think he is more excited about the waffles then the beach! Any help would be deeply appreciated!

as a complete newbie, I would love some help with managing my pre-schooler's expectations for our four night Wonder cruise in a couple of months. I think I read on one of the threads that the Mickey waffles are available at each breakfast? Does anyone know if only certain restaurants have them or are they everywhere? Honestly, I think he is more excited about the waffles then the beach! Any help would be deeply appreciated!

Welcome to the Cruise Board!!! You will find answers to all your questions here!!! And yes, they do have Mickey waffles onboard...but we found they did not have them every day at the buffet on Deck 9...seemed like every other day on a 7 day cruise. They may have them every day in the dining room for breakfast...we only eat in the dining room for breakfast once in a while. Others will post their experiences as well.

Again, welcome!!:yay:

MJ

I think the buffet restaurant (Beach Blanket on the Wonder) has them on the buffet every day, and they may be available at Parrot Cay breakfast as well.

One thing I'd caution you though is that if your son has had them at WDW, he may be disappointed as the ones on the ship never seem to taste as good or has as nice of a texture as the ones in the World.

We were on the Wonder in January and my kids were more excited about the chocolate pancakes (not chocolate chip, but actual cocoa powder in the mix to make them brown), and the available chocolate sauce and whipped cream if you want to make them super sinful that was available on the Beach Blanket buffet.

Thank you for the help! He loves pancakes as well, but for some reason is obsessed with the waffles. Honestly he thought that Lilo and Stitch were incidental to the Ohana breakfast! Thanks again!

I've been curious about these too, because DS5 is a waffle maniac. Does anyone happen to know if they are safe for nut allergies? Can they make plain ones or do they all have chocolate flavor or chocolate chips in them? Thanks!

We were on a 7 night Magic cruise.

The waffles were available at the character breakfast and at Topdiser buffet. However, they were not at the buffet every day as there were at least two days they were not available. Our youngest daughter really likes pancakes/waffles and was pretty dissapointed.

Also, the waffles were not available on the debarkation morning breakfast in Parrot Cay.

We were on a 7 night Magic cruise.

The waffles were available at the character breakfast and at Topdiser buffet. However, they were not at the buffet every day as there were at least two days they were not available. Our youngest daughter really likes pancakes/waffles and was pretty dissapointed.

Also, the waffles were not available on the debarkation morning breakfast in Parrot Cay.

Alas, the 4nt Wonder cruise that the OP is on will not have a character breakfast so that's not an option.

I am a Mickey Waffle lover and was quite disappointed that they do not have them every morning. I really wish they would. I've only had them on the ships and I think they are wonderfully magical!!

If you have allergy issues, complete the medical form. THey will make special food for you to prevent any chance of cross contamination. And...for original question, yes, there are Mickey waffles every day but they're not nearly as good as at WDW.

we did breakfast almost everyday in Lumiere's (so much better than Topsiders IMO) & they have the waffles available everyday. My ds thought they tasted great - but we don't go to WDW that often, so I can't tell you if they taste the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter