Mickey waffle or pancake near BWV??

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
We'll be staying at BWV this year and I was wondering where the nearest restaurant is that has Mickey Waffles or pancakes or maybe room service?

Thanks!

I think the character buffet at Cape May Cafe had Mickey waffles. That is right across the water at the Beach Club.

Cape May Cafe does have the little Mickey Waffles. If you want the big one, the closest place is the Caribbean Beach Food Court.

It is not a character breakfast but Spoodles serves the Mickey waffles and pancakes and you really don't need a PS there.

Do the preorder room service breakfast thing! They have a breakfast for four meal deal for around $45 and there was enough food for 10 people. Seriously, there was huge platters of scrambled eggs, bacon, ham & sausage, Mickey Waffles, pancakes, fruit, potatoes too I think. You also get beverages with it. There were three of us and we threw sooo much food away. I'm not kidding, there was enough for 10 people easy. The food was good and a good value too!

Originally posted by jennymouse
Do the preorder room service breakfast thing! They have a breakfast for four meal deal for around $45 and there was enough food for 10 people. Seriously, there was huge platters of scrambled eggs, bacon, ham & sausage, Mickey Waffles, pancakes, fruit, potatoes too I think. You also get beverages with it. There were three of us and we threw sooo much food away. I'm not kidding, there was enough for 10 people easy. The food was good and a good value too!

That's great news! Thanks!

So we can try room service and Spoodles for our Mickey waffle/pancake fix!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter