Mickey Mom's Club -- Anyone else?

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
I just got the COOLEST package in the mail from the Mickey Moms Club! I had entered the contest for the Moms Panel and didn't make it and I haven't really though about it since. Today, the most amazing big fancy envelope came in the mail from Disney and inside were some fantastic Mickey moms Club goodies including a mouse pad, car magnet, stickers, and two of the YOAMD Tinkerbell pins! It was an awesome Disney surprise! :cool1: Did anyone else get one?

I got one. I thought is was very cool too! I never even got a response saying I didn't make it, so I was so surprised to see this arrive. At first, a tiny part of me thought maybe they were getting ready for their new group and I was a "chosen one" (wasn't the original stint for only a limited time of 6 months or something...not indefinate?). But even though that was just wishful thinking- I was still very happy. It's a nice little disney extra!
BTW- it's a very cute MOM logo with the mickey head :cutie:

I got one, too:). It came today while DD#2 (5 years old) is home from school sick, so the stickers were an even nicer surprise. She perked right up when she saw them:). I love the pins!

My mail lady just brought mine to the door!!! She saw dd and said "this must be for her" and I snatched it from her and said No, this one's for me!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl2:

I love it, even though I read the spoiler on the other thread and knew what was going to be in it! Makes me want to go NOW :yay:

I was excited to see that huge package in my mailbox. My kids were excited to see stickers and a new mousepad. Thanks Disney!!:cool1:

Received mine today... the pins were nice - but my DD got the exact same set as a "dream" on our last trip...so now we have 2 more to trade this October!!! Yay. :)

Just got one this afternoon in the mail! Very nice surprise :) I love that they sent 2 pins, my boys dont care for tinkerbell but they have something to trade when we go to DW in Sept.

Got my packet today too!! What a nice suprise today!! Now I need to have DH wash my truck so I can apply my new magnet. :thumbsup2

Trish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter