Mickey/Minnie Heads with names

moabcluffs

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I am new to this and I am looking to make shirts for my family to go to Disneyland for Christmas. I am looking for Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse.
Can anyone please help me out??

Okay I am looking for Mickey Heads with the Disney Print:
Dad
Ricky
Jason
Jayson

And Minnie with a Bow

Mom
Stephanie
Andrea
Emily
Torrie
Kyndee
Abbie

Please and Thank you!

Is there any way I could please get mickey head with "Cody" Minnie heads with Mom,Kassie, Cheyenne, and Holly then a princess minnie head with Abbilyn?
Thank you in advance,
Michelle

Oh my gosh those are SO cute Thanks so much!! Can I please make one request.

Can I get a Minnie That says Grandma and Change the Mickey Dad to Papa

and I saw the little girl crown ones that you did can you Do Kyndee and Abbie with crowns?

I hope that isn't too much trouble!

Thanks so much!

oh sorry I forgot to ask to change mom to MEEMA. Thank you

Stephanie

and I saw the little girl crown ones that you did can you Do Kyndee and Abbie with crowns?

Thanks so much!
I will work on them tonight.

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone recommends a certian iron on transfer. I am doing these shirts on white. Just wondering if I need to pay the extra money for the dark iron on transfers or do the regular?

Also does anyone do graphics for sea world t-shirts?

Thanks for the help!

Stephanie

Leaving for Disneyland on Dec 26th!!

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone recommends a certian iron on transfer. I am doing these shirts on white. Just wondering if I need to pay the extra money for the dark iron on transfers or do the regular?

Also does anyone do graphics for sea world t-shirts?

Thanks for the help!

Stephanie

Leaving for Disneyland on Dec 26th!!

Check out this thread, post #13 for info on T-shirt Iron ons:
http://www.www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430262
For the designs I made for you I would think the light would work but read the thread to be sure as I have never made a T-shirt. I plan to for my next trip though! :)

Amy aka M_I_C_K_E_Y Does some really cute sea world designs. Check out her design thread :)

oh sorry I forgot to ask to change mom to MEEMA. Thank you

Stephanie

Thanks so much!

Here are the changes :)

Hi! could I possibly get the Minnie head with the bow with the names Molly and Ella? Thanks in advance!!

Hi! Can you please make a Mickey head (the black, red, yellow) with the name Cash. And also the mickey pirate head with the pink scarf with Heather and then each with the red scarf Tim, Cash? Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter