Mickey Head Tebi Design ??

bettis407@epix.net

Earning My Ears
Hi! I was searching through Tebi's designs and was able to find the micjey head pirate design for all my family names except one! I know that she is currently on break but I was wondering if anyone could do you one with my daughters name Ava. The design is a mickey head with a brown background and different pirate characters in the middle of the head. She really loves Rapunzel. So if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Amy

glad Allison can do it for you.....there is NO DISigner that can do what she does with these types of DISigns!!

Allison,

Thanks soo much! I would need it by Thanksgiving. We are surprising our kids with a three day cruise on the Dream December 1st with their Grandparents. I would like for us to make shirts for the Pirate party. I got really luck being able to locate everyone elses name but I guess Ava is just not as common........ :confused3

Thanks again!!!!!

PirateRapunzelHeadAva.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter