Mickey Halloween Party

we've gone to mickey's not so scary halloween party(mnsshp) for the past two years. it's a blast! i believe there are about 8 dates throughout october. maybe more, I'm not sure. i think they release the dates around july. anyway, you must buy a special ticket and the party begins after the park closes on the specified days. the mk is all decked out for halloween, lots of people dress up(adults as well as, kids!) there are treat stations everywhere, and they have free face painting and fortune tellers in adventureland. there is a special, very cute, halloween parade that begins with the ride of the headless horseman, and an awesome fireworks display that is much more elaborate than the usual fantasy in the sky fireworks. plus, there are lots of characters roaming around and cute dance parties set up for the kids. we're addicted!
-pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter