Mickey Groom Ears..

lilsqueakrr

DIS Veteran
So we were in Disney in the beginning of December & the parks were WIPED out of the Groom ear hats! Does anyone know if they've gotten them back in stock? Or where else I can find them?
We have time until our wedding.. but I kinda wanted to use them for the engagement shoot? =/

THanks! =]

Unfortunately the groom top hat style is permanently discontinued! Crazy I know! I think people have found them on eBay... Good luck!

There's a seller on eBay right now that has two of the top hat ears up. Do a search for Mickey Groom Ears and they'll come up. :)

Does anyone know if the top hat is available in a bigger size? I've tried the regular "adult" one on and it just doesn't fit.

The top hat was only ever available in one size, and now it's not available (from Disney) at all.

However, it's a simple enough craft project to buy your own top hat and attach mouse ears like the ones sold at the make-your-own-ears shop in WDW's Downtown Disney—or event cut them off a plain set of mouse ears. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter