Mickey ears edging scissors?

Was at DTD tonight and there were no mickey ears edging scissors. If your going to be going to WDW soon make sure to check the other places mentioned that carry these, DTD was not sure when they would get more in.

I have a friend going down next week who was going to pick these up for me. Anyone have suggestions where she might look ?

FYI...

I spent nearly 1/2 hour on the phone with WDW merch and they could not find them in the system. Two gals were looking for them-- the one I was on the phone with said she had the edgers on her desk but just didn't have the sku number. She tried calling both the Writer's Stop and the scrap store in DTD, but neither answered! She found the deckle edge in the computer, but no Mickey. I suspect these are scare, although the CM really felt that she just wasn't able to conduct an adequate search due to the outdated software.

So, I think I may turn to =gasp= Ebay.

Don't know if this will help or not (when calling WDW), but the number on the price tag right under the barcode is:

4 00174 78516 9

There's also a tiny little number under that: M1001
Then the price: $6.00

Thank you so much!!! I'll give them a call back today and see if that works!!:Pinkbounc

Update---
The Mickey paper edgers are on backorder till the end of June or end of July, they're not sure. So I placed an order and hope to see them in the next couple of months:rolleyes:

Hi all

I have been a lurker for awhile. I will be at WDW at the end of July. If you want me to pick you up a pair if they have them email me. I will do my best to get them. I will only charge cost plus shipping which I figure is about two bucks.

Thanks

Monika
pmkennemur@myexcel.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter