Mickey Body Parts Book with the pictures

bluenoser3652001

Mouseketeer
Here is the finished book with pictures, i didn't use it as an Autogragh book cuz I have already one of those but you could certainly used it as an Autogragh book,,,TFL,,,Carol

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics001.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics002.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics003.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics004.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics005.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics006.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics007.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics008.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics009.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics011.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics012.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics013.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics014.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics015.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics016.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics017.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics018.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics019.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBookwithPics020.jpg

That has to be the all time best little photo book I have ever EVER seen! WOW! I have been away from this board for a long time. And away from scrapping. But what an excellent job! Was it a kit? Did you create it? What size it?

I agree Spinner....best book ever.

She posted all the details to how she made this.....cut sizes, etc....I think it's here somewhere.

I have a copy of it a home. I will check and see if it was from this site, or one of the others....I am thinking Two Peas maybe???

thank you guys, I haven't on here lately, I'm glad you found the instructions to make it, and hope you found it not too difficult to make.

Carol

That is awesome! I would love to attempt something like that but mine would PALE in comparison!

Squid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!