Mickey antenna toppers at Walmart for $1.50

Hopetobee

DIS Veteran
Is that a good price? I was at the checkout and saw a display of them marked for $1.50. Don't know if it is just my Walmart or all Walmarts that has that price.

They also had some cute purses marked to $1.00. They are shaped like bustiers-bustias-corsets . You know what I mean. :flower:

I am a Mickey Antenna Ball collector and I was just at Wal Mart a few days ago checking out their antenna balls and didn't see any Mickey ones. Does yours say "Disneyland Resort" or "WDW" on them?? The normal price of a Mickey Antenna ball is $4.50 so $1.50 is a GREAT price!

I'm sorry, I didn't look at any of the writing on the boxes, I didn't know there were different kinds. But these weren't balls, they had , I think, standup Mickeys and standup Tiggers, you know, full bodies.

Do all the Walmarts sell antenna toppers? I never thought to look for them. At $1.50 I'd like snag a bunch of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter