Mickey and Pals Big Birthday Wish Gift?

mirandag819

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ordered this? I am assuming it is new this year, but would love to hear if anyone has had this sent to their room and how it went over and the details on what was included.

Mickey Mouse and Pals Birthday Bash Birthday Wishes gift.

It says it includes:

All around the room, large, colorful packages have your name on them; themed to Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck and Pluto, these presents create a festive environment! On the wall hangs a bright Birthday Banner, as well as a splashy colorful Wall Decoration in the shape of brilliant birthday balloons. There’s even an Autograph Book on the table, signed to you by Mickey Mouse himself. And if you take a peek around, you’ll find Tinker Bell's shadow; she’s come by to sprinkle Pixie Dust on you! All of this is not only there for you to enjoy – every piece is meant for you to take home!

Mickey Mouse's Birthday Present
This 15” box sits on the bed with a large, Mickey Mouse plush beside it. Around his neck is a Light-Up Lanyard for the Birthday person to wear. It says, “It's My Birthday!”
Mickey Mouse Ears embroidered with the Birthday person’s name.
Mickey Mouse and the Gang Picture Frame which includes a personalized message from Mickey Mouse.
Minnie Mouse's Birthday Present
Minnie Mouse's pretty package sits on the table waiting for you.
Open the lid and find a smaller golden box nestled inside – inside that is a decorative, chocolate, Candy “Cake” that Minnie Mouse has made just for you!
Donald Duck's Birthday Present
This box sits on the other bed and is full of Donald Duck's gifts just for you.
Donald's choices are "quacky" and lots of fun!
And, to top it off, you'll know Donald was there by the white feathers he left behind!
Goofy's Birthday Present
Inside Goofy's box is the resort room phone; if you call the number on the card attached, you’ll hear Goofy sing his Birthday wish to you!
The gifts in his box include sweet keepsakes of "Goofy" memories!
Pluto's Birthday Present
Pluto's a puppy who’s taken care of this party’s hunger!
Inside his box are delightful treats specially chosen by Pluto himself including dog-bone-shaped Krispy bars for "people" placed in an adorable dog bowl, and set on a Pluto placemat!
Pluto is big on dog collars, so he thought a nice surprise would also be a "human collar" (a Disney lanyard that includes a starter pin set!)

It is $395 but if it is worth it I will get it to surprise dd for her 4th bday. I am just wondering what else is in the boxes..... like for Donald's gift it just says quacky and lots of fun. I would love to hear someone's experience with this gift set.

It may be just me, but I think that is a crazy amount of money to pay for a stuffed Mickey and some sweet treats to be put in your room w/decorations. If you are thinking about spending that much, consider:

http://giftsofalifetime.com/

I have read a lot of great things about gifts of a lifetime and like that it can be an experience as well.

I would also consider doing the Disney Girl Tea w/Aurora instead or do something yourself that is specific to your dd....like ship a box of more personal surprises and sneak them in the room. You can also check this out for more choices in Disney gifts:

http://memoriesbybetsy.com/Memories_by_Betsy/Welcome.html

I am trying to be helpful, but I am gobsmacked by the price. I bet there is an awesome surprise that could happen for much less!

It may be just me, but I think that is a crazy amount of money to pay for a stuffed Mickey and some sweet treats to be put in your room w/decorations. If you are thinking about spending that much, consider:

http://giftsofalifetime.com/

I have read a lot of great things about gifts of a lifetime and like that it can be an experience as well.

I would also consider doing the Disney Girl Tea w/Aurora instead or do something yourself that is specific to your dd....like ship a box of more personal surprises and sneak them in the room. You can also check this out for more choices in Disney gifts:

http://memoriesbybetsy.com/Memories_by_Betsy/Welcome.html

I am trying to be helpful, but I am gobsmacked by the price. I bet there is an awesome surprise that could happen for much less!

I looked at gifts of a lifetime, but they say they don't arrange things for children under 5. From what I have seen it costs close to $200 for room decorating..... stuff like an autograph book, mouse ears, picture frame and stuff that are in the gifts are stuff we would buy anyways...... $400 does seem like a lot.... that is why I am trying to figure out what stuff is in the Donald box and goofy box for example......

Of coarse when I first saw it $400 seemed cheap, but now that you point it out, it may not be the best value. But I guess compaired to us paying a the couple thousand we are paying for VIP tours, everything else seems like a fairly cheap addition.

We thought about the tea party, but I just don't like the time of day they are scheduled for and I really don't want to have to pay a bunch more for my mom and sis to go too, but they would feel left out.

I guess no one had purchased this.... maybe I can call and they can tell me what is in the other boxes.

I looked at gifts of a lifetime, but they say they don't arrange things for children under 5. From what I have seen it costs close to $200 for room decorating..... stuff like an autograph book, mouse ears, picture frame and stuff that are in the gifts are stuff we would buy anyways...... $400 does seem like a lot.... that is why I am trying to figure out what stuff is in the Donald box and goofy box for example......

Of coarse when I first saw it $400 seemed cheap, but now that you point it out, it may not be the best value. But I guess compaired to us paying a the couple thousand we are paying for VIP tours, everything else seems like a fairly cheap addition.

We thought about the tea party, but I just don't like the time of day they are scheduled for and I really don't want to have to pay a bunch more for my mom and sis to go too, but they would feel left out.

I guess no one had purchased this.... maybe I can call and they can tell me what is in the other boxes.

Mickey's present contains a pair of personalized ears.

Minnie's present contains a miniature chocolate candy cake in a gold box.

Goofy's present contains a dated photo album and a 1 pound bag of Goofy's Taffy.

Donald's present contains a Navy Cinch Sack (Donald's little bottom and feet hang out of the pocket on the front), a beach towel, Donald's beak (whistle on a lanyard that looks like Donald's beak) and a book (currently - Walt Disney, An American Legend).

Pluto's present contains a Disney Dog Bowl on a Disney Pet Place Mat, 5 Rice Krispee Treats in the shape of dog bones (covered in chocolate) and a human collar (Disney Pin Trading Starter Set).

Mickey's present contains a pair of personalized ears.

Minnie's present contains a miniature chocolate candy cake in a gold box.

Goofy's present contains a dated photo album and a 1 pound bag of Goofy's Taffy.

Donald's present contains a Navy Cinch Sack (Donald's little bottom and feet hang out of the pocket on the front), a beach towel, Donald's beak (whistle on a lanyard that looks like Donald's beak) and a book (currently - Walt Disney, An American Legend).

Pluto's present contains a Disney Dog Bowl on a Disney Pet Place Mat, 5 Rice Krispee Treats in the shape of dog bones (covered in chocolate) and a human collar (Disney Pin Trading Starter Set).

Thanks! That is what I was looking for!

When we're @ WDW in June, it will be my DD's 8th bday, and DS will have turned 5 about 3 wks before that. I originally thought about the Big Birthday Welcome too, but when a friend pointed out the $395, I realized the $$! So, I opted for the Mickey's Welcome for $200, and added more to it (another plush, snacks, coloring books, more balloons, etc) and our total w/delivery is now around $325 :rotfl: However, I feel like it's more useful stuff for both kids, than mainly one.

You could always do the Mickey's Welcome and add some things to it? I called Disney Florist and my CM was Amanda N (awesome girl, who really took the time to work with me and knew her stuff). Feel free to PM me for more info. I will post pics when we're back ;)

Bumping this up - I am curious if anyone has done this or a variation of it - and if so does anyone have pictures of their room after the decorating was done?

I'll bump it too. I think this sounds absolutely adorable! I'm considering doing it for my mom...is that crazy?!? ;-)

I wish my hubby would do this or something simalier for me :rotfl: sounds neat - but $$$4000 is alot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

WE DID GIFTS OF A LIFETIME LAST FEB AND HAD A BLAST:banana::banana:

IT WASS SOOO MUCH FUN! THE EVENT WAS HELD IN MK AND WE DID IT FOR MY BROTHER WHO IS A CM AND DOES SOOO MUCH FOR US TO ENJOY OUR YEARLY WDW TRIPS.

THE EVENT TOOK ABOUT 2 HOURS, HE WAS SOOOOOO SURPRISED,, HE EVEN CRIED!!

I HIGHLY RECOMEND GIFTS OF A LIFETIME. IT MAY BE $$ BUT THEY WORK HARD W/ YOU TO GET THE EVENT THE WAY YOU WANT IT!!!

Mistee - could you give some more details about what Gifts of a Lifetime did/arranged for your brother? Thanks!

I DON'T WANT TO GO INTO TO MUCH DETAIL AS THEY SOMETIMES DO SIMILAR EVENTS AND I DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT FOR SOMEONE ELSE..

WE HAD TO GET MY BROTHER TO THE WISHING WELL IN MK @ A CERTAIN TIME... THAT WAS THE HARDEST PART AS HE ALWAYS WANT TO GO TO POTC FIRST,,LOL

THERE WAS A NOTE W/ HIS NAME ON IT THERE ON A BENCH. IT STARTED THAT THE VILLANS WERE MAD AT HIM FOR ALWAYS SHOWING HIS FAMILY SUCH A GOOD TIME AND THAT IF HE DIDN'T SOLVE THE RIDDLES AND FIND THE CLUES IN THE ALLOTED AMOUNT OF TIME HE WOULD BE BANISHED TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FOREVER WHERE HE WOULD HAVE TO WORK THE TWISTER ATTRACTION,,LOL.

THERE WAS A RIDDLE HE HAD TO SOLVE TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THE FIRST CLUE WAS.. WHEN HE FOUND THE CLUE HE HAD TO PERFORM A TASK,,, I THINK HE HAD TO GET ALL THE KIDS IN THE PARTY TO LAUGH BY MAKING A GOOF OF HIMSELF @ THAT LOCATION.

HE WAS THEN GIVING ANOTHER RIDDLE TO SOLVE TO FIND THE NEXT LOCATION. THIS WENT ON FOR A FEW LOCATIONS.

MY FAVORITE WAS HE HAD TO SING THE PIRATES SONG FROM THE TREEHOUSE TO THE POTC RIDE,, I WAS DYING HE WAS SINGING NICE AND LOUD,,LOL,, ANOTHER MAN NOT IN OUR PARTY STARTED SINGING RIGHT ALONG W/ HIM:rotfl2:

AT THE END WE ALL HAD TO GATHER AT A BIG CIRCLE @ THE BACK OF THE CASTLE AND HUDDLE IN A CIRCLE AND WE WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO CHANT WE LOVE TED AND SOMEONE WAS SUPPOSED TO SPRINKLE PIXIE DUST ON US. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT,,,,, WE DIDNT KNOW IF WE WERE AT THE RIGHT CIRCLE AS THE CLUE DIDNT SAY IT WAS AT THE BACK OF THE CASTLE. WE STOOD THERE LIKE A BUCH OF DORKS:dance3:,,LOL. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMEONE FROM GIFTS WORKING THERE AND I KEPT SCANNING THE CROWD FOR HER TO SEE IF WE WERE AT THE RIGHT LOCATION.

A WOMEN APPROCHED US SAYING THAT WE WERE OUT OF TIME AND THAT HE WAS BEING BANISHED TO UNIVERSAL:rotfl2: :rotfl2: YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE,,,,SOOO FUNNY:laughing:. SHE GAVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE AND WE GOT IN A HUDDLE:grouphug:,, CLOSED OUR EYES,, CHANTED AND HAD PIXIE DUST SPRINKLED ALL OVER US.

THIS WAS THE MOST FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK IT COST $325 MAYBE LESS BUT WELL WORTH IT. THERE WAS A FEW OF US SO WE SPIT THE COST.

IF YOU GET A CHANCE DO IT,, YOU WONT REGRET IT

Forgot to mention, there was 3 kids in the group ages 10, 5 and 4 and they haad a blast w/ this. My 4 year old son thought he was on a treasure hunt. It was great.

All adults in the party except my brother knew what was going on. We didn't tell the kids.

They can aslo have it set up where they can give him a gift. We gave the gift @ the end after the pixie dust.

They have a lot of ideas and will work w/ you to change however you like....

Bumping this up - I am curious if anyone has done this recently - and if so are the items still the same in the boxes?

For our trip last fall we used Memories by Betsy for a gift for my daughter and it was around 150.

Memories by Betsy? Id like to hear more info on this - and anyone else who has done this type of thing for an adult woman...Ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter