Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railway at Disneyland park?

Yea Disneyland's Toontown will be perfect if this goes in there. It is already amazing with all the cool building and character meets and the Roger Rabbit ride is so fun (and has one of the best queues). Add in another major ride like this without sacrificing anything besides a small gift shop and it will easily be the best Toontown area at any of the parks.

Yea Disneyland's Toontown will be perfect if this goes in there. It is already amazing with all the cool building and character meets and the Roger Rabbit ride is so fun (and has one of the best queues). Add in another major ride like this without sacrificing anything besides a small gift shop and it will easily be the best Toontown area at any of the parks.
I thought that I heard a rumor that it would replace Roger Rabbit

Title says that but another poster said rumor they heard was it was going to both Cali and Paris. Personally I've only heard the Cali rumor, but given their push to expand and improve Paris I wound't be surprised to see it added there.

I heard Disneyland but not Paris, does someone mind sharing what’s been said?

What I heard was Anaheim's was greenlit at this point. First I heard about Paris was only a few days ago, but it's come from multiple people. Paris is not yet greenlit, but seemed likely. Haven't heard anything about location other than in the main park. Sorry don't have many details, nor am I familiar enough with the park to even have a guess for location.

What I heard was Anaheim's was greenlit at this point. First I heard about Paris was only a few days ago, but it's come from multiple people. Paris is not yet greenlit, but seemed likely. Haven't heard anything about location other than in the main park. Sorry don't have many details, nor am I familiar enough with the park to even have a guess for location.
Whenever I heard Paris all I could think was where and trying to picture it, so thank you for answering!!
Like someone said above .. makes more sense in Toontown than in ... uhh .. a replica of a Hollywood theater?
upload_2018-11-6_10-40-34.jpeg
Should it have been the normal Mickey instead of the newer shorts it would’ve made more sense but in my eyes and especially what I’ve heard so far with the premise of attending a movie premiere, it makes sense

Like someone said above .. makes more sense in Toontown than in ... uhh .. a replica of a Hollywood theater?

The premise is that you are watching a movie and a portal opens up to join the characters. I would think a theater would be the location for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter