Mickey and Minnie Easter plushes?

MarBee

DIS Veteran
For several years the Easter Bunny brings my kids Mickey and Minnie Easter plushies from the Disney Store. This year, I am having a hard time finding the new set. Are they not making them anymore?
Unfortunately, I used to have several Disney Stores near me but the closest one is about 2.5 hours away now.

For several years the Easter Bunny brings my kids Mickey and Minnie Easter plushies from the Disney Store. This year, I am having a hard time finding the new set. Are they not making them anymore?
Unfortunately, I used to have several Disney Stores near me but the closest one is about 2.5 hours away now.
I hope they are still making them!
We bought a Pooh Easter plush in 2021 for my child's 1st Easter.

I went to ShopDisney yesterday and there was no trace of Easter merchandise and no plush Easter Mickey and Minnie was nowhere to be found. So it's possible that the plush Easter Mickey and Minnie will debut on ShopDisney at the beginning of April along with other Easter merchandise
Hope this info helps you Marbee,
Dodger

What did the Disney Store tell you when you called them to ask?

What did the Disney Store tell you when you called them to ask?
I called 3 different stores who basically said “We don’t know what’s coming in or when anymore. We can’t pick or choose. It just shows up.” ☹️

I called 3 different stores who basically said “We don’t know what’s coming in or when anymore. We can’t pick or choose. It just shows up.” ☹
Yikes. Guest services at its finest, right there...

I keep going to ShopDisney every day to see if the Mickey And Minnie Easter Plush set will be there and it's still not there when I checked a minute ago. But they have loads of Nui-Mos and Turning Red plushies but no Easter plushies. I guess ShopDisney is not releasing them till April

I keep going to ShopDisney every day to see if the Mickey And Minnie Easter Plush set will be there and it's still not there when I checked a minute ago. But they have loads of Nui-Mos and Turning Red plushies but no Easter plushies. I guess ShopDisney is not releasing them till April
I’m hoping they bring them out soon 🤞

Hi Marbee,
I was just at ShopDisney a minute ago and the Easter 2022 Mickey and Minnie Mouse plush set are officially out and they are so cute and if you go to ShopDisney they are retailing for $24,99 or you can recieve them with a ShopDisney purchase. Because ShopDisney is having an Easter toy sale this may be the chance to check them out and buy the set
Hope this info helps,
Dodger

Hi Marbee,
I was just at ShopDisney a minute ago and the Easter 2022 Mickey and Minnie Mouse plush set are officially out and they are so cute and if you go to ShopDisney they are retailing for $24,99 or you can recieve them with a ShopDisney purchase. Because ShopDisney is having an Easter toy sale this may be the chance to check them out and buy the set
Hope this info helps,
Dodger
OMG Dodger! This just made my morning! I read your response with my eyes barely open this morning and got super excited enough to jump out of bed! Ordering now. Thanks again!

Hi Marbee,
Did your kids get their Mickey And Minnie Easter plush set yet? I'm curious to know if your kids really loved them a lot
Dodger

The Easter Bunny delivered and they loved them! Thanks for all of your help! Hope you had a great holiday 😀

What does this year's set look like? Could you post a picture? Thanks!
Hi! I didn’t take pics of this year’s set, but here are screenshots from shop Disney. They looks just like this. Easter polka dots on translucent/sheer skirts and bows. They weren’t my all time fav but they were definitely cute!D40B553F-9A52-44E2-A6B4-B7B04C5D48D6.jpeg3076151D-45BE-4176-A2A6-BCE3799A5D26.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter